EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat milkhater05 / dali / dolllyfied Simp Chat

Maybe " spite " is not the correct word here, I agree. But still, she's doing it because she can't handle people even pointing her tits out or how big they are.
If she cared about that then she wouldn't wear such revealing clothing. It's likely because of the back pain on her slender build or she just doesn't like the size of them. It's her body at the end of the day. Dam shame though cause those are some of the best pair of tits I've ever seen

People will do anything "for their health", including mutilating themselves, to not go to gym and do physical exercises to actually improve their health.
How is exercise gonna fix an abnormal growth due to DNA? She's already stick thin and has really big boobs, they're gonna fuck her back no matter what she does (besides reduction)

How is exercise gonna fix an abnormal growth due to DNA? She's already stick thin and has really big boobs, they're gonna fuck her back no matter what she does (besides reduction)
Ever heard of back exercises? To strengthen back muscles? I mean yeah, for her frame her breasts are defintely big and will be the problem, but mark my word she will basically cut them off which is not a "reduction".

I hope she cashed out because no offense to her but she isn’t pretty enough to make a living on social media without the boobs.
Saw an IG story a few days ago that she got a new place, so maybe she did benefit a little from her shitty page, but it doesn't look like she cashed out. I bet you she's going to struggle like crazy financially after a while, because she basically has nothing going for her, she only does cosplays for a living, and 95% of that is good because of her tits.

Women have been having huge boobs for millennia dude. This is very much about the self conscious aspect of it unfortunately.
Oh 100%. There's plenty of other women that are very skinny and have even bigger tits, its all about the mentality. For some reason, the hottest bodies and best tits go to the ones that are the most unstable mentally lol, that's just the truth.

95% of chronic pain is due to lack of strength. She could do a light dumbell back and shoulder workout 3 times a week to prevent back pain instead of expensive invasive surgery. She's just lazy.

Oh 100%. There's plenty of other women that are very skinny and have even bigger tits, its all about the mentality. For some reason, the hottest bodies and best tits go to the ones that are the most unstable mentally lol, that's just the truth.
I said it before. Sometimes you need a strong parent or guidance to say put down the phone and get off social media. If she were a normal 20 year old in college this wouldn’t even be a thing

If you have enough people say, we only like you for your boobs you begin to think that’s all you are worth and then cutting them off is going to make you feel better. No, getting off the internet will make you feel better

They'll probably still be a fair size and still growing a bit but they'll look ugly post surgery. She'll still probably make decent money off the loyals for her twitch. She'll probably get several more tatts and piercings too going forward.

Genuinely heartbreaking. I actually muttered "noo!" out loud when I saw that video. I don't know if I can think of another model with natural tits as big and firm as hers on such a slender frame.

Can anything at all be done to prevent this catastrophe or is all hope lost?

At least we got to see them, I guess.

Genuinely heartbreaking. I actually muttered "noo!" out loud when I saw that video. I don't know if I can think of another model with natural tits as big and firm as hers on such a slender frame.

Can anything at all be done to prevent this catastrophe or is all hope lost?

At least we got to see them, I guess.
I mean scheduling the appt means it’s pretty much a done deal.

I said it before. Sometimes you need a strong parent or guidance to say put down the phone and get off social media. If she were a normal 20 year old in college this wouldn’t even be a thing

If you have enough people say, we only like you for your boobs you begin to think that’s all you are worth and then cutting them off is going to make you feel better. No, getting off the internet will make you feel better
Agree. Also a lot of them that do the surgery start doing weekly posts and stories about how they're happier than ever and if you don't like it you can unfollow and piss off. It's like they're trying to convince themselves and their followers that they did the right choice. For example there's a yoga instructor called Echo who had a reduction and literally every post for the past 2 months had her saying how she's happier than ever and shit, like bruh we get it, we don't care anymore, just piss off lol

I also think these management companies should offer their hoes therapy and mental services. Pimps don’t let their bitches have self esteem issues or mark their bodies up with tons of tats etc

Me personally, if I had a free ticket to have my life paid for to show my body I'd cash it... Oh well, hopefully she doesn't lose her passion for posting when she gets stressed out from having to work a real job. At least we got to see them.

Back
Top Bottom