EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mikomi Hokina

Imma do a hot take : i didn't really like the gold paint video. I watched it from the thread, didn't buy it ofc. We had seen her nipples before, in the wet shirt vid and some other time. Yes we got to see her nipples "bare" but i mean, usually her vids are erotic and you are waiting to see something slip (and in many vids something slips). This video you see the nipples, then the rest of the video is whatever, stuff we ve seen a million times. And she said 'it's the only time i ll go topless it will never happen again'. What is the next arc? "let's hope a nipple slips" arc again? or are we going to bare butthole or bare pussy? Or maybe she is gonna retire after the topless milking? Also after seein her in topless, is something like a hot thub stream even appealing? It really gets a bit boring at some point.

I'd say that's a pretty lukewarm take. If I had to take a stab at it she makes most of her money from a few dedicated whales that have sunk too much money to stop without at least seeing her nips. Notice how every single birthday she does some sort of "this is the FURTHEST I'll ever go!" move and every single time it's just nips with something in the way. She is always saving any actual nudity for later, because frankly with how boring her content is and how we have seen every single inch of her body in every single angle imaginable the only thing that still remains is seeing the actual bits directly, and her income would take a nose dive afterwards as I feel many people would go "well, that's enough".

Bare chest with all of it painted kind of beats the entire point of titties which is that nipples are a different colour and contrast with the rest of it. It's really not that much different than pasties except that you can see the bump, but it's really nothing more daring or forward than wet t-shirt or whatever. I don't think her content is ever getting better or more interesting than this, simply because she has an incentive to keep stringing whales. Quote me on this, in exactly one year when her birthday comes she will do something like "BIRTHDAY BODYPAINT PICTURES! I'M WEARING NOTHING! GET IT NOW OR LOSE THE CHANCE FOREVER!!" and without fail she'll be wearing a little slip on her bottom lips :LULW: .

I'd say that's a pretty lukewarm take. If I had to take a stab at it she makes most of her money from a few dedicated whales that have sunk too much money to stop without at least seeing her nips. Notice how every single birthday she does some sort of "this is the FURTHEST I'll ever go!" move and every single time it's just nips with something in the way. She is always saving any actual nudity for later, because frankly with how boring her content is and how we have seen every single inch of her body in every single angle imaginable the only thing that still remains is seeing the actual bits directly, and her income would take a nose dive afterwards as I feel many people would go "well, that's enough".

Bare chest with all of it painted kind of beats the entire point of titties which is that nipples are a different colour and contrast with the rest of it. It's really not that much different than pasties except that you can see the bump, but it's really nothing more daring or forward than wet t-shirt or whatever. I don't think her content is ever getting better or more interesting than this, simply because she has an incentive to keep stringing whales. Quote me on this, in exactly one year when her birthday comes she will do something like "BIRTHDAY BODYPAINT PICTURES! I'M WEARING NOTHING! GET IT NOW OR LOSE THE CHANCE FOREVER!!" and without fail she'll be wearing a little slip on her bottom lips :LULW: .
And just like every of those girls like Alina Becker, Norafawn and so many of these scummy girls, she probably is banking and doesn't give a shit about any of our constructive criticism

I'd also do the same if it meant banking as hard, I'd give so little shits and continue to exploit guys that are stuck huffing copium hoping for a side nip to slip

If we stopped giving any money to these girls they might actually do something different...

You can just say her content is crap. Mikomi is focused on many things at once, right now I can see she's trying to make connections to make her business and agency grow. She's met with girls and a few months later they are magically under some agency. She herself is aiming at whales. The "eroticism" in her content has none of the weeb shit she tried to peddle before, it's kinda apparent she's realized it's better to aim for an older audience with big pockets. I mean, her stuff is straight out of 90s skinemax flicks. With the difference that those girls would actually show tits at least.

I mean, it works out in my favour cos I mostly enjoy lingerie and sexy outfits, nudity is kinda eh to me, but even so, that gold video - she's gotta be doing it on purpose. There's no way someone's comfortable with only having a strip of tape, but full nude is too much? Nahhh, she's 100% toying with the whales who think they're getting closer and closer to a nude asshole

Yeah out of the "lewds but not nudes" crowd she's the most egregious one, not in a thousand years you'd think she's not nude when she only has a tiny bit of pussy covering her privates. It really feels stupid at this point, how much does she want to keep coping with this, and at the prices she's charging. Hundreds of dollars for mediocre content is just too much.

Yeah out of the "lewds but not nudes" crowd she's the most egregious one, not in a thousand years you'd think she's not nude when she only has a tiny bit of pussy covering her privates. It really feels stupid at this point, how much does she want to keep coping with this, and at the prices she's charging. Hundreds of dollars for mediocre content is just too much.
For normal people, but like someone said above, it's kinda sunk cost fallacy at this point. The whales have invested far too much time and money not to keep going, hoping that the next set has nudity. If they stop paying, they might miss out!

For normal people, but like someone said above, it's kinda sunk cost fallacy at this point. The whales have invested far too much time and money not to keep going, hoping that the next set has nudity. If they stop paying, they might miss out!
Right now she has a discount on her OF claiming it's the "last day to get the gold paint video" but her bio says you can get all of her sets on her feed :KEKWlaugh:

I'm glad I never became one of her whales. She charges way too fucking much anyways.

She sent the VOD of that hot tub stream but did she also send the extra stuff to the tippers?

If so, anyone tipped? I wasn't able to join the live, but since even 1$ gets you the side content, surely one of us might have it?

that's her ribcage, must be her with a severe case of trying to suck her tummy. the other girls are heavily shopped too, but man, look at the head on that girl on the left. It's like they shrank it to half of its size :KEKW:
I see this trend a lot with the Asian cosplayers. Like nah bro. Those are not how human features work. Unless you have fetal alcohol syndrome

I see this trend a lot with the Asian cosplayers. Like nah bro. Those are not how human features work. Unless you have fetal alcohol syndrome
In Asia small, round faces are seen as attractive in girls. They literally shave their jaws off to achieve that look. Do not look it up.
These are western hoes though :KEKW:

Back
Top Bottom