EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mikomi Hokina

Didn't she lied about the contents of the video? in one OF post she said "nothing will be pixelated", but then she pixelated her nipple before applying the paint.
Yeah catched that too. Whats the difference between this one and the glitter one anyways? Didn't we see the same thing? ("topless" covered) mush1212 man you are a hero for sharing that and I thank you.

Totally what a manager would say to hide they're a manager themselves.
We still know what your wrote 1-2 pages before lmao
You’re trying too damn hard bro. I’m very clearly not a fan. And definitely not the one on this forum that keeps posting her preview posts pretending it’s leaking and consistently simping on her.

What I wrote 3 pages back was more shitting on the incels mad at her for how her tits feel when they know damn well they’re sitting here begging to even see them. Less than it was simping on her

At this point, you continuing to try to push this narrative that it’s me while the actual manager account is suspiciously quiet is more sus on you, my dude

You’re trying too damn hard bro. I’m very clearly not a fan. And definitely not the one on this forum that keeps posting her preview posts pretending it’s leaking and consistently simping on her.

What I wrote 3 pages back was more shitting on the incels mad at her for how her tits feel when they know damn well they’re sitting here begging to even see them. Less than it was simping on her

At this point, you continuing to try to push this narrative that it’s me while the actual manager account is suspiciously quiet is more sus on you, my dude
Yeah, everyone knows the manager accounts that leak stuff lol

I'm not the one hiding my profile so nobody can see what I'm posting.

One thing that I did notice was her message in the birthday post. That this is the most she will ever show and the only time she will show it. So all future content is just gonna be reduced and tamer, just more of what we've already come to see? Doesn't really wanna make you spend more after this point.

Then again could just be a lie to push more people to buy the birthday bundle like a important milestone finale.

One thing that I did notice was her message in the birthday post. That this is the most she will ever show and the only time she will show it. So all future content is just gonna be reduced and tamer, just more of what we've already come to see? Doesn't really wanna make you spend more after this point.

Then again could just be a lie to push more people to buy the birthday bundle like a important milestone finale.
"If you want more than that you'll have to NTR my bf, soz."

Then again could just be a lie to push more people to buy the birthday bundle like an important milestone finale.
She always says that shit. And she’s sending very pushy messages for people to buy it. She’s crashing out. I expect she will quit soon ish

E-thotting has one simple rule: always give the illusion of slow steady growth. Fans must think for each new set "maybe she'll push a new boundary in this one". When someone in SW hits their ceiling, they decline.

Announcing this is your ceiling is short sighted. She's thinking "the fomo is gonna make people buy this!!". Sure it probably will, I expect this to do well, but it's going to hurt her future prospects.

Either this really is her ceiling and nobody has any reason to buy anything ever again or it's really NOT her ceiling (I don't think this is her ceiling) and she loses all credibility

Back
Top Bottom