EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mikomi Hokina

Why do you say that?
a lot of these girls do notice who pays how much, and they start testing you if you keep giving them money with some "sugar" in return. case in point, our friend who got tricked into wasting 1k on her. consider how many of those she has right now.

She's actively hunting for sugar daddies now, and probably has a few irl (not onlyfans simps but actual sugar daddies)
And you're basing this upon....?

One thing that I did notice was her message in the birthday post. That this is the most she will ever show and the only time she will show it. So all future content is just gonna be reduced and tamer, just more of what we've already come to see? Doesn't really wanna make you spend more after this point.

Then again could just be a lie to push more people to buy the birthday bundle like a important milestone finale.
Yeah, as others have said, she always says this stuff. It's FOMO. (Fear of Missing Out).
i.e. "GET IT NOW, BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS RIGHT NOW, YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER CHANCE. BUY IT NOW"

It's how basically every video game with micro-transactions and events works too, it's a legit way of making people spend their money on shit they don't need and almost certainly WILL get the chance to buy/obtain again.

But it's not like she's taken down any of her older PPVs from sale, isn't it? It's not like some girls that actually take down posts after a while to exploit FOMO like that.

But it's not like she's taken down any of her older PPVs from sale, isn't it? It's not like some girls that actually take down posts after a while to exploit FOMO like that.
I suppose you're right. More like a "this is as good as its gonna get so you better buy". Its really dumb. actual fomo would be better strategically

I suppose you're right. More like a "this is as good as its gonna get so you better buy". Its really dumb. actual fomo would be better strategically
I seem to remember her implying that the sets would eventually go away, but they never did. It being her birthday makes it some sort of event, I suppose, so she can attract her whales and afford another trip to Dubai to do "things".

I'm pretty sure (again) I've seen this costume before BUT with another girl (Waifufox, i think? The girl she made the Rias x Akeno collab with). It was an outdoor shooting, but I can't find anything on it.

Edit: Found it, I meant this set (I hope Reddit links are allowed). Anyone have it and can post it in the content thread?
I miss Waifufox. What ever happened to her?

I think that’s just how it works. These narcissists use the people that are useful to them. Lock down the ones that let them do what they want.

It’s why all these models boyfriends are the most average dudes
I mean, most of these girls are average themselves, "enhanced" by photoshop, a metric ton of makeup, carefully chosen angles and different degrees of plastic surgery. That applies to Miko as well. But her thing being so open like that when it comes to photographers takes me back to those days where I used to go to cons with my group and our table, and saw this mutually toxic relationship between cosplayers and photographers firsthand

Last edited:
I mean, most of these girls are average themselves, "enhanced" by photoshop, a metric ton of makeup, carefully chosen angles and different degrees of plastic surgery. That applies to Miko as well. But her thing being so open like that when it comes to photographers takes me back to those days where I used to go to cons with my group and our table, and saw this mutually toxic relationship between cosplayers and photographers firsthand
i dont know on what kind of plane of existence you live, but calling "these girls" "average" has to be the most insane take ive read on this entire board. even if mikomihokina is ugly compared to other cosplayers, compared to a normal woman, she is way above average, just by her tits alone.

Back
Top Bottom