Simp Chat Mikaylah / Mikaylah_au / Mikafans / MikaylaAnne - Simp Chat

BlackYeshua

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She's already made enough that it no longer matters. She's made investments, has real estate holdings, etc... She's financially set, which is why all we get is recycled OF content and a complete lack of Twitch livestreams. At this point all OF is doing is giving her "walking around" money. Disposable cash, and there's enough simps to always keep that flowing, but even if thay stops? She's set up well enough that she doesn't HAVE to do any nudity.

The ONLY way we ever see her nude at this point is if she WANTS to do it... but thinking that if you organize a simp strike you can force her hand into providing nude content? LoL... noooo...

xenoninja

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
She has over 200k subs, so that's where she makes the bulk of her money, and that's why she doesn't even have to put much effort into her onlyfans. The stuff in her DMS is just extra icing on top. She won't show anything until her subs dry up which I can't see happening anytime soon, and when they do, she'll probably quit by then.

xenoninja

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Her most recent DM is something she sold for less than half the price last year. No mention of it being a resend or anything. This is how you know she has an agent running her onlyfans for her, and that's why if she offers to chat in DMS for money, don't cause you'll most likely be chatting with someone else.

Barkl3y

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yes please! I know itā€™s more of the same but itā€™s all we can get!

Also thanks for the heads up regarding that video! Itā€™s always good to know what the agencies are doing.

And youā€™re no wrong, a couple of months back when she as at TS concert her agency was chatting on the DMā€™s, literally mid concert šŸ˜‚

I do think she changed agencies. They answer faster, the captions are more provocative and she no longer uses the ā€œresendā€ notice for users