Simp Chat Mikaylah / Mikaylah_au / Mikafans / MikaylaAnne - Simp Chat

ronan75

Lurker
Jun 1, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The first red flag for any content creator is when all of their other socials that relate specifically to the promotion of their spicy sites do not allow comments (especially in X). There's legitimate reasons to do that (to keep out trolls and unsavoury comments), but we all know in this case that it is to block out all the negative feedback and calling her out on her promo BS.

Jasmin2Real

Lurker
Jun 5, 2024
Does she really make so much money with OF that she no longer needs to stream? At least I haven't seen any of her streams in forever. Not that I've ever liked the streams with her shrill screams, I'm just curious

Reactions: Dark Samurai

Jasmin2Real

Lurker
Jun 5, 2024
If that is true, she would make with the $10 subscription fee around 2M a month. Can this be real? That would be like the Top10 earners on OF currently (
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
)
I saw that she bought a Porsche, but 2M a month. I wouldn't have to bother streaming or doing anything else if I was her in that case :KEKWlaugh:

Barkl3y

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

Bro I don’t know much about the number of subs but she bought her house, two investment properties, the Porsche and an apartment for her parents within 2 years and 6 months 🤑

She said she has a decent portfolio in stocks with a broker and that she was buying another investment property, but these last two were never show so it could be 🧢 Maybe she was trying to show off as someone who’s good with money, idk

But I agree, why would she bother with twitch and TikTok if she’s sorted out already. That’s probs why she doesn’t even bother posting new content on OF regularly, just resend