Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

JonahP

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
> when I had the most BOOM BOOM POW in the back
Hell does she mean by this? Like she's lost weight or what?

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Another no pussy set, big pattern developing recently now. She seems to be completely moving away from showing her pussy at all.

Also considering the way she described this set, it was absolutely dreadful. Video was utterly pointless and the photos...one of the worst pro shoots sets for a good few years now.

This set was shot about 1 year ago so pretty much proves she has not been shooting any pro shoots this year. Wondering if she's actually given up on making new cosplay shoots completely.. her last new one was 4 months ago.

novtwesev

Superfan
Nov 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

She’s definitely lost a bit of weight since then. It’s a shame because I prefer Meg at her heaviest weight

This set isn’t bad but there was so much potential left on the table, which honestly seems like the theme with every single Meg set. I was hoping the video would have ass shaking because in the Nun set which she shot on the same day, that’s included in that set’s video.

Last edited:

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Agreed, it feels like she's now really scrapping the barrel with what she has left on her hard drive. Especially as she hasn't been shooting any new pro shoots in the past 3 months or so.

Can only imagine really that that next few months content will likely be the try on and maybe 2 or 3 candids out of the shower again after her once a month run.

Switchitter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
re new video - It's another case of low effort turney. Don't show anything interesting but have some nice glamour "cosplay" shots.

It'd have took little effort for her to pull the panties to one side, you can see from some shots the strap was already slightly loose so it's a consious choice at this stage to NOT show anything else, any director/cameraman worth their salt is atleast asking Meg "Hey, you could do this or THIS in this pose, it'll still be sexy, what do you think?"

The touches on the front of her panties could have been the same shots with her hand over nothing instead, even where she is doing the V on the panties (below) where she would be opening herself up for the camera which would've made the shoot & video FAR better and at this stage. Minimal effort which is what she's going for (Left Pic is Video - Right pic is from the set)

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Bending over into the closet too. Too safe. We could lose the fishnets and the bottom straps to make it more raw. Show off the legs a little bit, and it wouldn't be showing off anything we haven't already seen. Poor directing.

Everything on her top half is fine, nice outfit, still sexy, good tit shots and the bouncing is her go to Taunt at this point, pretty natural makeup considering her track record too. She looks great (I know she gets some shit on here for being overweight etc, but I'm on team Thiccy Turney) but it's just another set of what could've been - had she just gotten over the hump of showing off her lips.

Panda-

Superfan
May 16, 2022
That's my biggest problem with the set. Mid 2023 was absolutely when her ass was at its peak and overall I actually think the butt shots in this are better than the ones in the Nun set-- the couple pictures of her bent over with her huge booty in the foreground and her big swinging tits under that mesh top in the backgroud are my favorites in a Meg pro photoshoot in ages --but both sets are held back by her wearing overdesigned lingerie. They're great at highlighting her hips but cover too much of everything else. I'm guessing due to a mix of her not wanting to show any pussy/asshole and being insecure about her weight

Last edited:

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
For someone who has a great ass, I feel like we almost exclusively see it from side angles or leg up poses. This set had some nice pics because she includes mostly direct ass pics that feel like a unicorn these days.