Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

novtwesev

Superfan
Nov 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I do wonder what her plan is if she’s not shooting anything new and any content posted on her OF are outtakes from old sets. Try-ons have also of course become increasingly rare. It sounds to me like it’s indicating her retiring, but maybe I’m wrong.

I’ve said it before but she’s so insecure about her weight when she should be redirecting that insecurity towards the repetiveness of her content. Only a vocal minority cares about her weight. That doesn’t necessarily mean she has to reveal more of her body, just switch up the video formats, set poses, try out some new ideas for OF content whether it be hit or miss.

Meg’s been my favourite girl for a long time but it feels like she’s running out of fumes. For better or worse it’d probably be good if we lowered our expectations of her content quality-wise and appreciate what we got over the years.

Last edited:

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She either completely forgot about it or more likely, she has to hold onto it simply because she has next to no other content left to sell. Especially as she has now seemingly given up on shooting new pro-shoot material.

If she has given up on new pro-shoot stuff there's only three reasons I can think of as to why.

1) fell out with her photographer
2) Can't be bothered to make the cosplay clothing anymore
3) Doesn't want to be seen naked in person by another man anymore

Most likely to me is probably that she became so lazy that she doesn't want to make the costumes anymore, hence why this year it's only been old sets and 3 candid sets.

Everyone needs to massively scale down expectations for her content now. She isn't really showing her pussy anymore, new pro-shoots have all but stopped and at her current rate for the rest of the year we could be looking at just 3 or 4 more candid sets and 3 or 4 more old 2023 pro-shoots.

Just smacks of a woman winding down her OF career, slowly releasing the old 2023 sets she has left to keep some cash coming in and every now and again she'll take a candid set after a shower. She's literally doing the bare minimum she can to keep OF customers following her and more importantly, paying her some cash when she wants some.

Reactions: Tootoo909

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She's really edging her VIP peeps with the try-on wait right now, here's some ass focused pics from some earlier try-ons that I miss because I feel like we don't get these direct angles any more.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

novtwesev

Superfan
Nov 27, 2022
the first 4 try-ons from 2020 were the best. She even did ass shaking (I know I talk about that every page 😂). I can sympathise with the idea of her possibly not being motivated to do try-ons anymore because talking into a camera for 30 whole minutes about nothing but lingere sounds challenging. Even more so if you have to do it multiple times a year and somehow keep it fresh.

Last edited:

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The interesting thing is all 4 of those pics are before she decided to go fully topless and there's more of an ass focus to them. The current stuff isn't as interesting now because she spends far too much time boob bouncing. I like her boobs but it feels like the safest thing for her to fill a 2 minute cosplay or montage video with bouncing and it's in virtually every video since.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I think this has happened in the past and she'll release candid pics catering to that but it's either closeup, bent over, or side angle stuff that mostly isn't what those pics I posted are.

One of the hottest things she's done is that second pic because she does this slow skirt lifting tease that shows she doesn't necessarily have to get explicit, just a bit more seductive.

Reactions: arrynfan087

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
As far as i'm aware she didn't give a specific time from for the try-on, just 'i'm going to release one soon'. Plus last week she had a poll up asking what style people would prefer. So with her timescales she might not have even filmed it yet, let alone spent the weeks that she normally spends editing a try-on vid.

So realistically probably not out for another 2 to 3 weeks