Simp Chat Maya Higa

BeefWell

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
what's with the basketball thing? i thought she said she would only do collabs when it involved conservation or did she go back on that?
also does anyone know her plans with alveus's growth? i feel like it's unsustainable given how she primarily relies on donations to keep it running

Reactions: kittyAI3

kittyAI3

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 7, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
exactly, imo Alveus is definitely going to shut down within the next couple years until she changes something or she just keeps personally funding it through her own streams cause her content has basically remained the same when it comes to the collabs and such, she shows off the same animals with the same talking points, and if she keeps expanding like she has been, it's just gonna keep getting harder and harder.

• Brainlet
Reactions: Dravire

ii0000jjjj

Fan
Oct 14, 2023
It's a charity, Alveus will always rely on donations. Thats the whole point. They are running multiple events per year for fundraising. Also the Alveus Channel is getting pretty sizeable now, so thats a stable income through subs and adrev. They also do bounties on there sometimes.
Alveus is growing much quicker than she anticipated. Today she announced that two wolves are coming. It's definitely not gonna shut down any time soon. Her aim was always that Alveus can function without the "Maya" brand and it seems it's on a good way. Financial reports are published btw, so you can inform yourself.
But the stream today is showing that she can still pull much bigger numbers if she interacts with the streamer scene and she will always try to put an educational spin on it. With the basketball stream on monday, I don't know. I think she just likes basketball and competing with men.

bk100

Fan
Jan 30, 2024
Maya will slowly but surely get back to doing more content with people.I think it will never be like how it used to be but in a year from now when the trauma becomes a memory from the past she will be more confortable. She still interacts with everyone off camera.As for Alveus I feel like it's the opposite that place has actually grew in the midst of all that bs. It was a blessing in disguise Alveus now is a sizeable channel with a YouTube a TikTok etc ... And with time will have its own identity and it's own subsect of viewer and it is already kind of the case to a certain degree now.

• peepoSad
Reactions: kittyAI3