Simp Chat Maya Higa

omegadancebutfast

Casual
May 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This is a serious question because I seriously do not know, but why does Maya not want to collaborate with Emiru? Regardless if Emiru is dating Miz or not. Emiru is the only streamer in Austin she hasn’t done anything with. Like I mean she did an Alveus stream with a fucking VTuber. And even if Emiru is dating Mizkif, why should this hinder a collab? Emiru is like one of the largest female streamers viewership wise (NA at least), feels like it’s dumb to not try to do something with her.

• Brainlet
Reactions: cakeeater

bk100

Fan
Jan 30, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Just to clarify what the others say and give some context (there was no cheating involved ). Maya and Miz have broken up in July two months before they announced it. How do I know the exact month of the breakup its bcs of the dumb Adriana law suit for some reason it was there. Miz met Emi IRL in Septembre for the first time because of multiple reasons one of them was the OTK signing at that time they weren't dating yet because Mizwas fucking Quqco and also other OF girls in Texas leaked by Twitter DMs and Alinity big ass mouth.
Miz has brung Emi to his place in November so in like 3 months after the break up she moved in and Maya didn't like it because it was publicly known that they broke up just 1 month so it felt too soon because Maya was getting harassed. And also Miz was playing with emi for nights in like march and April so a couple of months before the break up . So u imagine the girl ur bf was playing with 3 months before the break is moving 3 months after it adding to it the break up was also not mutual and they end up dating couple months later.
So I think Maya feel a certain way towards Emi I don't think she hates her but she also as u see u can understand why she doesn't like her. I can't blame her for feeling that way also schizos and mizkids will be unbearable too.

coomer29301

Fan
Apr 24, 2022

Here she answered it herself:

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
She doesn't mind interacting with her in a group setting as Emi was invited to both Girl's Trips and Shit Camp, and Maya invited her for the cancelled 2022 Halloween event, but she probably feels too awkward to invite her for a solo collab.

She never hinted that, she literally said "replace in every way but romantic", and from what I gather Miz and Emi didn't actually start dating until January based on him hooking up with other girls prior to that.
They did not break up in July, they broke up in September a few days prior to the announcement. Their relationship was rocky for the past few months but they were still together. Just cause Simply's gf said so doesn't mean she was correct.
Celebrating their anniversary:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Flew to New York for a wedding:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

On Hivemind together:

Miz joins her stream in late August

She wasn't dismissive of her stalker situation, she just pointed out that Emi didn't move to Miz's house, the place with a doxxed address and no security to avoid a stalker, while she could have moved to a secure apartment complex anywhere else.

Last edited:

1080p

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Did i miss something in regards to her saying why she started doing collabs again?

mcspankywankystank

Fan
Mar 13, 2024
I thought it was funny how she was like "guys Alveus is so famous now" and proceeded to name upcoming collabs and no one in chat knew who they were except for like one.