Simp Chat matildem / mati - Discussion Thread

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I tell her to fuck off (and worse) all the time, and she hasn't banned me yet. We're constantly arguing, I don't even know why I still bother cuz nothing has changed in the 2ish years I've been subbed.

But yeah, you're right about the Lives... that's the only fappable content she makes.

captrolli

Diamond Tier
May 18, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if she actually super not into this. It's not just B/G even the g/g stuff pretty hands off. Even the masturbation stuff is like slightly or entirely obscured most of the time. I don't think she would have any proper vids if it wasn't for the livestreams with people tipping her to show it from a proper angle. Doesn't feel like she is building up to it like how Delphine went from not showing vag to full hardcore.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I do think that has a lot to do with it, she just doesn't seem to be that much of a sexual person, or maybe has intimacy issues... although, a lot of it is also that she's just being a dick tease to milk her simps for all she can, always leaving them wanting more, etc.

However, I do believe that she loves to masturbate, and when she's doing that during her Live streams, I really think she might be genuinely trying to get herself off, and might have actually done so on the odd occasion. Most girls who fake a masturbation session that ends with an orgasm do so in such an unnatural, unbelievable way. But Mati really goes for it during her Live streams, there's a sense of urgency and abandon when she's rubbing her pussy, and the weird faces she makes while she's doing it give the sense that she's way more into getting that 'O' than how she looks on cam. I've also seen pussy contractions post-orgasm, which most girls forget to do when they're faking it.

Or, she could just be really good at fake masturbating, who the fuck knows with these thots.

thewale

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I don't think she'll do anything remotely hardcore b/c she wants and thinks she can be like a mainstream actress. She knows it'll hurt her in getting casted if she's start taking dick on cam. She's said she takes acting classes and shit so. Once she realizes she not a good actress and doesn't get casted and let's her goal of becoming a movie star go then maybe she'll do better scenes for OF. Until then she'll keep putting out this weak shit so her simps can fund her jetsetting around the world, cushy lifestyle, and acting classes.

Reactions: SBGoblin