Simp Chat matildem / mati - Discussion Thread

DatBoi9898

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This whore really has no shame. Next month she's going to be saying she got triple anal gangbanged for Brazzers only for the video to be a recycled TikTok of her doing the most r*tarded shit known to man kind.

Her getting banned from OF is not enough anymore. It is time for the Government to step in, seize her assets and force her to issue a national (global?) apology for being a dumb cunt. Where the fuck is Joe Biden when you need him?

Jamborino

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 28, 2022
Has anyone tried reporting her to onlyfans? For selling "sextapes" for hundreds of $ that are just her staring into the camera with her tits out making strange noises like an autistic weirdo for 30 minutes? :KEKWlaugh: Made my boner floppy. :Sadge: I feel sorry for the people who basically been scammed, just wondering if onlyfans has any sort of scam policy in place :PepeHmm:

4Weird

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Screenshot_1.jpeg

Blocked me because I wouldnt show my cock

#MeToo

DatBoi9898

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Probably just more of her OF Management’s shameless behaviour. It has been commonplace these last months with captions about how she’s getting fucked, making sex tapes, sucking dick etc., and it has always been a lie. This is probably the same thing, but yes, I agree - this is taking it further than they ever have.

I’m not particularly in the mood to unlock the three messages she sent for this (at $69 each) and then pursue a refund, but if someone else is, you needn’t fear losing your money. If the captions are fake (which they are), you will 100% get a refund, as she has not only heavily implied in the PPV captions that they are hardcore sex tapes, but also on her story and in the messages before. There is no way it wouldn’t be classified as misleading, which means that you will get a refund. It might take a bit of effort, but you’ll get there in the end.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
By the way, if any of you guys have been scammed by her, you can get a refund from OnlyFans. I've done it more times than I care to admit.

I know a lot of people will say that you can't get refunds from OnlyFans, and even OF will say the same thing when you first message them. But if you're persistent, and you can prove that Mati scammed you, then you can absolutely get a refund.

The thing that's worked best for me, is first making sure that I get her to confirm what's in the video by asking very specific questions, like "Does this video show you getting fucked by a guy?" ... This is an important step because she deliberately uses vague descriptions. The other thing to do is make sure you quote specific clauses from OF's
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
for Creators. The one I've used the most is clause 9.b.v.1:

It might take some back and forth, but if you can prove that she was acting in a fraudulent manner, which is a direct violation of OF's terms of service, then they'll give you a refund.

captrolli

Diamond Tier
May 18, 2022
What is that girl's beef with insertion, won't even put a dildo in. I wish there was a rule that had to announce when you are selling something is or contains a vid you already sold. Or fucking at least a manyvids style preview, but that would probably hurt the assholes selling 20 second vids for 100$