Simp Chat matildem / mati - Discussion Thread

GundamRunner

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Whenever I ask her directly about content being b/g she just says "unlock to find out" so it's still a scam. She'd be using the term "b/g" and bringing a lot of attention to it if it was the real deal because she knows that would get more purchases. She makes descriptions imply b/g, but uses just enough vagueness to make it more difficult to get refunded.

DatBoi9898

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This is exactly it. I've also asked her straightforward questions like this many times, but she always says something similar to what you mention, or along the lines of "I want my content to be a surprise". This is of course complete bullshit, because an actual sex tape would sell much better than your average content, so it would make sense for her to highlight it as a USP. Basically, NOT saying something, is also saying something. In this case, that it is not a sex tape. If you were to get a clear answer, it's quite simple to get a refund, but this is something Mati also realizes, so she doesn't give clear answers.

As a side note, I don't even think Mati does the chatting on her OF. She is supposedly in France right now, but her activity is still in the middle of the night for the CET time zone. I suppose PPV's and mass messages could be scheduled, but it's not like your messages will be answered until morning time in the US.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
Can confirm that it's not Mati replying to messages 99% of the time (even got them to admit this in writing). However, when in the middle of a heated argument about one of the first scams I fell for, she actually sent me an audio recording, referencing me by name, and giving me shit about my blunt questions and ungrateful attitude. And it was definitely her, that annoying voice is unmistakeable. So you never know, sometimes you might actually be talking to her, but I'm sure it's not often.

DatBoi9898

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
How long have you been subbed to her? I've been with her on OF properly from when she first showed her tits in June 2020, and during this time, her (the person who answers) style of writing has changed several times. In the beginning, there were no answers at all, which later changed to some super weird emoji-heavy and "sweet-girl" style during the fall the same year. Back then, you could also get responses at weird times based on the US time zones. Now, though, it's back to a short a concise style which doesn't offer much. So she has probably had different people doing the chatting for her as well. Wondering if you've experienced something similar.

Also, feel free to share a screen shot of when they said Mati doesn't do the responding!

charge83

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
I know. I’m not arguing against that. She’s still a scam, bullshit artist with a lazy team that posts the same shit, which going back to my original point is that a lot of OF creators are like that, easy to spot, and easy to quit following. I couldn’t give less of a fuck that other people spend their money on her bullshit