Simp Chat matildem / mati - Discussion Thread

B0lumble Bristol

Fan
Nov 30, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I watched that brief stream she did just to announce doing a paid stream. Seeing the live chat kinda made me sad knowing how many of her simps don't realize her scamming game...
Also like how she advertised having a guest on, yet it has just been her for 17 minutes. (probably will stay that way the rest of the stream)

Last edited:

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

No, but... man, does this bring back some memories!!

This was the very first time Mati ever scammed me. It was a PPV with that image as the preview, and it said something like "Unlock for the fully UNCENSORED version!" ... I hadn't seen her pussy yet, so I unlocked it, and she sent another censored version, except instead of 3 hearts, it only had 1 heart (covering her pussy).

I was pissed and started messaging her, demanding the uncensored version as promised, blah, blah, blah... Believe it or not, after a bunch of messages from her claiming her innocence and saying things like "aww sorry babe, don't you love me?" and shit like that, she actually sent me an audio message, referring to me by name, and saying a bunch of bullshit like she's not ready to go all the way yet, and she's shy, blah, blah, blah. In other words, more bullshit.

I got a refund from OF for that one, and thus began a 3-month game of buying her PPV's and getting refunds from OF. My hope was that with enough claims of fraud against her, she'd either be forced to change her ways, or get banned. Sadly, neither happened, and I got bored and moved on.

mmhhjj1212

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 16, 2022
Reactions: 1Veldiaz

2darcy

Superfan
Jan 19, 2023
well done
I've gotten numerous refunds from scamming bum ass bitchs. They're so fucking lazy they'd rather take the chance you won't push for a refund then just be honest about what they're selling

Heads up! A scam these whores have been running for a while is they'll advertise a FREE page for another bitch and when you click the link it asks you to confirm the subscription but at full price. Don't get nicked
I sent OFs this information with screenshots and they played dumb about this obvious scam and did nothing
Everything else they refunded me

Last edited:

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

3 pics in total, including the one I shared.
This was more than 2 years ago though, so maybe the new bundle is different.
But also worth mentioning is that when I demanded the fully uncensored version as promised, her agency replied several times that they don't have a fully uncensored version. And they might've been telling the truth because they did send me other pics to try and stop me taking legal action, but they never sent the uncensored version of the one I wanted, which seems odd, considering they were actually trying to make it up to me, despite having already gotten the refund from OF.