Simp Chat matildem / mati - Discussion Thread

Jj8369

Lurker
May 31, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Tbf, the one where she masturbates at the mirror is pretty good. Especially at the climax. I remember a year or 2 ago, when I subbed to her, she released a video of her in the shower masturbating to a dildo on a shower screen and the lighting in the shower was sensual too. Sadly, I could never figure out how to download it.

Mar 28, 2024
What else would she be doing it for? She's just making lemonade when life gave her lemons. She is hot enough that she doesn't have to do b/g content and still get paid. Good for her, sad for us. I don't condone her misleading titles btw but you can't expect sex workers to do be intrinsically motivated to be in this line of work.

juliopopens

Casual
Oct 2, 2023
Perhaps she got laid when she was 15 or smth , I expect something awkward and then she never got into something serious with a man. Her lack of ability as a woman to interact is obvious in her livestreams, the way she talks with the guys is just clueless. Idk how to explain it but if you notice she's awkwardly tomboyish in her behavior and speech as if she's thinking that's how she's gonna "fit in" or this is what guys like and when she's with a girl she's all submissive and stupid. She lacks personality Identity.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
Being a virgin would explain her lack of sexuality, and it's possible if she's a lesbian, but my guess would be similar to what juliopopens suggested. She probably lost her virginity at a very early age, and quite possibly in a non-consensual way, which basically destroyed her interest in sex. This would explain her awkward interactions with + lack of interest in men, and it would also explain the overwhelming cringe when she's with women.

The only time she ever seems relatively comfortable is when she's masturbating, which makes perfect sense if the above is true.

But even if all of that is true, it's still no excuse to be a scamming cunt, which is exactly what she is. Yeah, she's got an agency running her OF, and they're technically the ones doing the scamming, but she's complicit in all of it, and that's just as bad.