Simp Chat matildem / mati - Discussion Thread

jdan7441

Superfan
May 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a singular lawsuit or a class action lawsuit, at this point. Some of these girls are absolutely fucking out of control with the fraud and theft. I think people forget this shit isn't cute or funny or just "aw shucks." This is called deceptive practices and fraud....literal crimes. And as you said, OnlyFucks does absolutely jack shit about it. If I was running that website, I would understand it's in my best interests to keep my CUSTOMERS happy. These stupid whores are a dime a dozen. They come they go, more come, more go....lather, rinse, repeat. At the very least, they should have star ratings and written reviews.

jdan7441

Superfan
May 24, 2022
It's to create confusion. Her bitch scammer friends EmilyK8z and GenieExum do it too. They start off super high at $48, then another post it goes to $4.80. They keep constantly alternating. They hope you make a mistake and don't thoroughly look at it and assume it's the lower price. All these whores are pure fucking scum of the earth. I hope they all get hit by a bus. That GenieExum bitch literally stabbed her ex-boyfriend or fuck buddy about 2 years ago in NYC. She was out on the streets, free as a bird the next day, as if it never happened. It's insane.

hshpppy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 26, 2022
She first tried her hand in that cringy instagram/youtube comedian shit and failed miserably at that. Now she records dudes jerking off on her face for 8 seconds while looking like a complete nit. Watching her and mati together is the most boner killing garbage I've ever seen lol. BUT, I'm always curious because of Matis tits and Emily's ass.. and it's horrible every time.