• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

She is the definition of seeing it to believe it kind of person....otherwise all the spew she talks about on Twitter doing this and that are nothing but complete bullshit to me...like I've said before she can literally do so much and make more by actually doing something...but we all know that she is simply lazy af to do anything whatsoever.
There's a lot of online creators that are like this. They make lots of promises "guys for real this time I promise I'm gonna come out with more content" and never deliver. After a while of them saying it you just sorta nod and say: "sure, what ever you say".

So does anyone think that she reads this thread? We already know that Newt does based on his posts a couple of weeks ago. You’d think that if she did she would do some of the simple things that we have brought up.
I don't remember which site it was but one of the other leak sites leaked a pic from her OF like an hour after posting it and soon after she shut down her OF. Then a little while later she commented in the thread saying: "you guys talking about meeeee? 😉" so she has read these types of threads in the past. There's also that twitter account that stole her original username after she changed it and she commented about it on twitter and it has this thread as a link in the bio.

popped into her stream rn to see what was going on because she was in Just Chatting... its a fucking ASMR rerun, without having Rerun or even "RR" anywhere in the stream title or on the screen, that's been going for 33+hrs, and the fucking audio isnt synced or even anywhere close to being synced

talk about low effort

i know why it isn t synced. because she just plays videos on her pc on infinite loop and some of those videos are simply f*cked up when it comes to sound. She doesn t care because some people still think its live even with it in the title. And some seem to still sub while reruns go. as long as she makes money the reruns will continue. and she will always "return to be active now" just to F*ck off again. did she post anything on passes yet? i freaking doubt it. :KEKW:

i know why it isn t synced. because she just plays videos on her pc on infinite loop and some of those videos are simply f*cked up when it comes to sound. She doesn t care because some people still think its live even with it in the title. And some seem to still sub while reruns go. as long as she makes money the reruns will continue. and she will always "return to be active now" just to F*ck off again. did she post anything on passes yet? i freaking doubt it. :KEKW:
Nope! Nothing at all.

Idk if she’s posted any content anywhere else, but once again it appears that she has disappeared. 2 weeks ago she said she was starting to post on passes again, but her last content post is still 9/16. She clearly only posted about starting again to try to keep people from canceling their sub.

Idk if she’s posted any content anywhere else, but once again it appears that she has disappeared. 2 weeks ago she said she was starting to post on passes again, but her last content post is still 9/16. She clearly only posted about starting again to try to keep people from canceling their sub.
As is tradition! Give the simps a sliver if hope to get them to renew then run away on vacation for weeks.
Has she even streamed at all since being back from twitchcon?

The funniest thing about all this is that we all know what she'll say when she comes back LOL

Yep and possibly next week we get to hear it all . Can t wait for her "self finding journey and needing to heal" excuse. We should bet on if she´s actually gonna stream :KEKWlaugh:
Honestly though, why people are even following her doings if shes literally just cashing people out by doing literally nothing. I bet when people would just simply take a break from her and not give any type of attention she will eventually release some good content where she pounds herself with dildo or sth to get the attention required and bit cash.

Honestly though, why people are even following her doings if shes literally just cashing people out by doing literally nothing. I bet when people would just simply take a break from her and not give any type of attention she will eventually release some good content where she pounds herself with dildo or sth to get the attention required and bit cash.
She’ll do some ASMR this week and her die hards, like the ppl she communicates with daily in her Cord group, will just act like everything is fine. There is no limit to their level of simp for her which is why your hypothetical is unfortunately very unlikely. People have been speaking out in the public messages under her last post on Passes, but odds are that she doesn’t even read those either. I haven’t gotten on Insta or X in a few days so I don’t even know if she’s posted anything there lately.

Back
Top Bottom