• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

its quite funny how highly she thinks of herself....i personally do not think that she is good person overall....she continues to preach on about how she doesn't want to rely on lewds or whatever the fuck she calls to get by....but at this point not speaking about girls altogether...but her herself is such a egotistic toxic person and clearly wouldn't get so far in life without being pretty....and the people in the chats defending and supporting her are also a joke.

Of course she did it herself. I don't think Twitter takes so much time and presents its fan page with a smiley face because of copyright infringement. If that had happened to me, I wouldn't have presented it so publicly. Mary, great pictures!!! Keep it up! 🙃

Of course she did it herself. I don't think Twitter takes so much time and presents its fan page with a smiley face because of copyright infringement. If that had happened to me, I wouldn't have presented it so publicly. Mary, great pictures!!! Keep it up! 🙃
It's bit odd making a tweet about it anyone else would have kept quiet and got it closed down 🤔

lmao she's already ditching fanhouse and swapping to some new random site for "spicy" content? she's so full of herself that she links people are going to follow her every time she jumps ship

she said she is 'locked out' of fanhouse
Locked out? What a load of shit! She switched platforms so she can charge ridiculous tier prices fuck that got to be an idiot to pay specially when she hasn't even done any spicy sets she just wants to make quick load of money promise the "spiciest" sets then never deliver like she has been doing on Fanhouse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom