• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

I guess her money for viewbots dried up. it also doesn't help that her audio levels are complete dog shit and you have to crank your volume up to hear anything she's saying. I wonder how she feels that her mods aren't subbed to her and her whales have dipped.

I'm watching the last 20 min of yesterday's vod and you can feel how much she despises the viewers that are left. she doesn't relate to them at all and can't stand being on stream and talking to them.

I guess her money for viewbots dried up. it also doesn't help that her audio levels are complete dog shit and you have to crank your volume up to hear anything she's saying. I wonder how she feels that her mods aren't subbed to her and her whales have dipped.

I'm watching the last 20 min of yesterday's vod and you can feel how much she despises the viewers that are left. she doesn't relate to them at all and can't stand being on stream and talking to them.
fuck watching that shit

Noticed a comment the other day on here ( think madblue ) and I had to go see for myself... Not really a twitch person, but I don't mind Asmr and follow her threads on Forums in case she ever did something hot.... The rare times I would go on twitch back in the day her streams had okay viewers.

But that dude wasn't kidding, she got legit pissed off and had a semi-silent meltdown the final like 20 minutes of that stream.... Yesterday I just happened to notice she was on, and doing Asmr -- So I had it open for a few minutes. She then switched to that game after like 25-30 min. Seemed like using Asmr title to get people to the room then switching for whatever reason... Well she dropped from like 240-250 viewers down to like 160-170 literally within a minute after saying she was going to the game and started switching mics.

I'm not the type to sit there and watch someone play a game so that was all I watched.. Being more of a YT guy -- I knew she never uploaded shit on there for some time, but now that I have read some stuff on here then witnessed it myself, I had no idea things had gotten this bad. Must have really alienated longtime followers and supporters along with laziness for it to be this bad.

I don't get some people nowdays. She tweeted she's not gonna stream until "she feels like herself again" and some guy in her replies is asking if she has a cashapp so he can still donate to her, lol.
Yes I'm pretty sure she has a few throwing money at her that's why she doesn't bother putting in effort into anything or never going through with promises of doing spicy content etc

I replied for first time other day, not knowing it had gotten this bad. I saw what she put on YT which was nothing for months... Occasional IG stories etc. Earlier, I had another girl's Asmr thing going on YT and I notice a thing from MJLeeee from 7 months ago to the right. Also, earlier in the day, I noticed she was on Twitch, but later realized it was just a rerun, more with that later....

Went to it (the old YT vid) just for shit's and giggles after seeing a train wreck had happened without my knowledge ( thanks to you chaps ) ... You will all know how to fill in the first part but com/watch?v=3_biEJBuuZ4&t=361s from 7:00 - 8:32 min marks....Is hilarious when she says she hated being alone then realized she loves being alone etc. Then to top it off, '' needed time away from boys '' lmao.

Going back to Twitch, I saw the rerun was on and only like 40 viewers so I opened it up just to see the chat... The first two comments I see; and quote... '' Ahh rerun later!! '' and next from another user; '' ok I am officially unfollowing this channel. ... u are trying to rip ppl of with reruns like 2 yearss gl ''

2nd guy can't spell for shit but I was quoting verbatim. It's been shocking to me to see such a downfall and not even know it was happening all this time. That girl left some serious dollars out there and it looks as though it's her own fault. Hope none of you chaps spent too much on her lol

I replied for first time other day, not knowing it had gotten this bad. I saw what she put on YT which was nothing for months... Occasional IG stories etc. Earlier, I had another girl's Asmr thing going on YT and I notice a thing from MJLeeee from 7 months ago to the right. Also, earlier in the day, I noticed she was on Twitch, but later realized it was just a rerun, more with that later....

Went to it (the old YT vid) just for shit's and giggles after seeing a train wreck had happened without my knowledge ( thanks to you chaps ) ... You will all know how to fill in the first part but com/watch?v=3_biEJBuuZ4&t=361s from 7:00 - 8:32 min marks....Is hilarious when she says she hated being alone then realized she loves being alone etc. Then to top it off, '' needed time away from boys '' lmao.

Going back to Twitch, I saw the rerun was on and only like 40 viewers so I opened it up just to see the chat... The first two comments I see; and quote... '' Ahh rerun later!! '' and next from another user; '' ok I am officially unfollowing this channel. ... u are trying to rip ppl of with reruns like 2 yearss gl ''

2nd guy can't spell for shit but I was quoting verbatim. It's been shocking to me to see such a downfall and not even know it was happening all this time. That girl left some serious dollars out there and it looks as though it's her own fault. Hope none of you chaps spent too much on her lol
Come on give her a break she's "finding herself again" :KEKWlaugh:

lmao you can't make this shit up, sometimes I wished that I was a beautiful sexy girl. Her latest tweet was "No streams until I feel like myself again, few days at most." Someone replied back with do you at least have cashapp, so I could at least donate to you while you're gone?
this is the problem, as long as people throw her $ she wont make effort. This what happened it 2020 when she got gifted subs for ditching streams and it lasted 2 years.
Then Asmr content wiped she tried to become a egirl just chatting streamer with fanhouse lewds but had no viewers bc she even failed at doing that so ultimately revived what shes known for her asmr career.

this has been one wild ride to check in on every so often....definitely has mental health issues but whatever dont post lewds but cant help but thnk she deserves her current situation and has only her self to blame
the fuckin comments on the last FH post are something else

Back
Top Bottom