• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Some people are on some copium, like that mashugana guy, he is probably being nice in hopes she does more risky stuff in the future, it's a bit sad really šŸ˜”

Some people are on some copium, like that mashugana guy, he is probably being nice in hopes she does more risky stuff in the future, it's a bit sad reallyšŸ˜”
It's idiots like him why she doesn't post anything good because no one calls her out for all the bullshit promises of doing lewd content they all kiss her ass so she knows she can get away with it just so they all resub

It's idiots like him why she doesn't post anything good because no one calls her out for all the bullshit promises of doing lewd content they all kiss her ass so she knows she can get away with it just so they all resub
not idiots, fucking virgins that think being nice and leaving comments like that "make her day" as if comments from strangers matter at all.....

Some dudes cant even fucking fathom that these girls get hundreds if not thousands messages DAILY from other dudes and literally saying anything... I had a girl friend that she was very pretty and she was showing me messages that dudes were sending to her daily...dicks pics, horny messages, angry messages, "why you ignoring me you bitch" messages, one dude was talking to her everyday like they had a conversation or something, she had never replied to him, the dude had a conversation with himself on her DM's... and she wasnt even popular, she had 1200 followers on insta and she was getting 100 notifications for inbox messages on the regular...

Now imagine Mary with her 38 THOUSAND followers.... and all the weirdos getting a direct access to talking to her....even her twitch chat was lovely people circle jerking each other...We had a good thing going on when she opened her onlyfans and literally posted a topless photo as her first post and some lovely people ruined it for everyone and she closed it the same day...

And not just her insta...twitch chat, fanhouse chat, twitter chat....everywhere and anywhere you had access to her it was a way for some weird fuck to do his weird shit....

Even in here (or in some the internet) after she deleted all her vlogs when she asked if someone has them and if they can send them to her, one dude gave her some back and he got frustrated when she didn't talk back to him or something i dont remember, like he was expecting a date or something because he helped her....

Don't get me wrong, she is 100% untrustworthy, but given the amount of stupid and delusional and female-touch deprived motherfuckers that there are out there, i could cut her some slack.

I liked the lingerie ones, but I agree the filters are crazyyyyy
I bought a couple as well, they were kinda hot but expensive

Back
Top Bottom