• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

didn't she unmod one of her twitch mods who gave her like hundreds if not close to a thousand gifted subs?
Most of her mods had gifted her tons over the years and did numerous other things for her. I think you're talking about one specific dude who ran her channel and discord for her, I think he even scheduled things for her like streaming events, but yeah, she did.

The crazy part is when she first posted it they were 5, 10, 15 but I guess she upped them to the insane prices they are now.

Random side note but the signed polaroid being a perk you can unlock is so funny because I would bet anything she never mails a polaroid out EVER
" sorry guys, my polaroid camera broke"

So far she's only posted 1 picture no other info on what to expect with the tiers and she wants people to drop $100 just like that crazy bitch! She's hoping a few idiots will she's 100% trying to make a quick buck then come up with an excuse then close it like she always does.

So far she's only posted 1 picture no other info on what to expect with the tiers and she wants people to drop $100 just like that crazy bitch! She's hoping a few idiots will she's 100% trying to make a quick buck then come up with an excuse then close it like she always does.
$100 for "the spiciest pics" which aren't even going to contain nudity, and they will prob be the fanhouse locked posts lol. Nudity seems be against TOS on passes

so i tuned into her stream a while ago cuz she was doing asmr and her sub goal was 39/50 for "kisses" and someone gifted to reach the goal and as soon as that happened she changed "kisses" to just "sub goal" :hahaa:
There are ten thousand girls who will do that. We know she is a joke. Why push it more. You wont get honey from dirt.

Imagine Mary going down at the end because some company just sues her for falsely accusing their product as faulty with all these bullshit claims :KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh:

Camera doesn't want to work or SHE doesn't want to work....hmmm I wonder which is the truth :KEKWlaugh:
mjfea2a32bf184ce53.md.png
oh boi if i could pull up the old tweets she had.
she used to say her wifi didnt work all the time; the most crazy one was i believe "her car broke down"
covid days she had excuses all the time

Ps: She is so lazy that she has not changed her twitter link from twitch and it's redirecting to her leaks account :MEGALUL:

honestly not to be a dick, but why do you all still have hope? i jumped ship months ago and turned around to see it sink in flames. the new site is 100% a scam, a blind man could even see that shit.

honestly not to be a dick, but why do you all still have hope? i jumped ship months ago and turned around to see it sink in flames. the new site is 100% a scam, a blind man could even see that shit.
I don't think anybody here has any hope shes gonna go nude or deliver quality content they're just here to watch a trainwreck at this point.

Back
Top Bottom