• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Man she is really ranting on stream about wanting to be rich but not wanting to show her tits :KEKWlaugh:
"I want to take care of my family without showing my boobies! I want to do something fun and have fun. I don't want people to know my business, I don't want to be famous" blah blah blahh..... On the verge of crying about literally not knowing her life and wanting easy money
Fuck this bitch mannnnn. No drive for anything except having money somehow.
All this during a CHARITY stream. Lmfao

She is literally every girl on onlyfans personified. I would give a good 90% of all onlyfans girls that they would rather do absolutely nothing and just have money send their way just because they exist than do the bare minimum and take a couple of photos of themselves in underwear and post them for people WHO ALREADY HAVE PAID A SUBSCRIPTION! I don't know man, I have just lost all hope for us at this point... I really need money and some girl (any girl from in here that gets her shit leaked) makes more money in a month than I would in a year. And I have a college degree, most of them have done nothing with their lives... Look at Mary, she is a dentists assistant for fucks sake... She is not even needed in a dentists office, she may as well work as a receptionist in there.... And yet she was making a truckload of money to whisper in a mic.... It's fucking pathetic... Shame on us first (cause I did pay for her onlyfans when she made one) and then shame on them for not delivering or underdeliver and overvalue themselves to oblivion.... Haven't renewed any sub I had to any girl for over a year now and literally nothing interesting has been posted yet by any of the girls I had subs in..... Fuuuuuuuuck them! At least I have a feeling of accomplishment when I get paid. (The saddest part is that they feel it too because they are so delusional they have lost touch with reality, if internet didn't exist they would literally die without someone to pay for their survival)

If she doesnt want to get money by showing her tits then she should not have scammed and alienates her original asmr community by ditching streams to be lazy and make lewds content. You get what you get mary.

She barely streamed from 2020 to 2022 and she's surprised she lost 90% of her audience lol.

I have to disagree once again, 90% of Onlyfans models try harder than Mary. She's just lazy and unreliable, that an employer doesn't tolerate something like that, it should be clear why she didn't work as a dental assistant or something else. The woman is just ugly on the inside.

...and guys you know karma is a bitch! :LULW:

Last edited:
"Welp, my life may not really make sense, at least right now… but seriously all i can do is dream of a better future & hope I can trust myself"

She's going through her weekly mental episode, but don't worry, she's simply had a realization and will be back on track soon! Although, it might take her about a week to recover fully from this epiphany.

But fr, is she bipolar?

Last edited:
"Welp, my life may not really make sense, at least right now… but seriously all i can do is dream of a better future & hope I can trust myself"

She's going through her weekly mental episode, but don't worry, she's simply had a realization and will be back on track soon! Although, it might take her about a week to recover fully from this epiphany.

But fr, is she bipolar?
no she's dumb

But fr, is she bipolar?
Bipolar would be my guess. Dealt with it a lot in my past boss. Would flip flop decisions and emotions on things randomly over time.
Mary seems like more psychotic and lower IQ somehow. She just self sabotages everything in her life, it's crazy.

She had a genshin impact sponsor stream today. Sub 100 viewer count after doing a halfway rename of the channel and socials marywleeee instead of maryjleeee
Probably did that on a whim. The viewer count bothered her and chat was very slow. She streamed for just over an hour and then quit super early with the final 20 mins being her quietly freaking out and being "tired".
Her content isn't engaging if there's no eye-candy and I think she's unable to face that fact :KEKWlaugh:

She had a genshin impact sponsor stream today. Sub 100 viewer count after doing a halfway rename of the channel and socials marywleeee instead of maryjleeee
Probably did that on a whim. The viewer count bothered her and chat was very slow. She streamed for just over an hour and then quit super early with the final 20 mins being her quietly freaking out and being "tired".
Her content isn't engaging if there's no eye-candy and I think she's unable to face that fact :KEKWlaugh:
Thanks that's made my day :peepoGiggles:

Honestly, I am so sick and tired of this person. Yeah, there were times where I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt...but I really can't anymore. I am no way trying dig too deep into this like its my whole life or anything so I'll keep it short. She is legit like most people said...the definition of someone who wants more by doing so little...but for fuck sake the little thing she does its so fucking half ass and lazy...Girl just get the fuck off social media and not do anything whatsoever...idk if people feel the same way or not imo....she says that she doesnt want to have to show her boobs to make money....but quite honestly the reason why you're even where you are now is because you're hot and nothing else sorry to say...but without that she is honestly nothing..I don't want to shame her for that reason alone either...but she clearly shows that she doesn't want to do anything but just get by with her looks..."so am i the asshole?!" for saying that lol...anyways rant over.

Honestly, I am so sick and tired of this person. Yeah, there were times where I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt...but I really can't anymore. I am no way trying dig too deep into this like its my whole life or anything so I'll keep it short. She is legit like most people said...the definition of someone who wants more by doing so little...but for fuck sake the little thing she does its so fucking half ass and lazy...Girl just get the fuck off social media and not do anything whatsoever...idk if people feel the same way or not imo....she says that she doesnt want to have to show her boobs to make money....but quite honestly the reason why you're even where you are now is because you're hot and nothing else sorry to say...but without that she is honestly nothing..I don't want to shame her for that reason alone either...but she clearly shows that she doesn't want to do anything but just get by with her looks..."so am i the asshole?!" for saying that lol...anyways rant over.
Kind fax

If she doens't want to show her tits that's her perrogative but it's silly that she wants to be a "content creator" without any idea what she at least thinks she can be good at. She asks her "fans" who follow her for specific reasons (hotness and hotness+ASMR) what kind of content they would like to see her make while quiting those specific things that gave her the fans. We have no idea what she can be good at. She should have some idea what kind of content she thinks she could be good at. It's like a rapper quitting rapping and asking theirfans what kind of non Rap related YouTube videos they would like to see.

she's done as a streamer, she'll just do what ever mobile game ad she's offered until she gets no viewers
she'll have to get a real job, start fucking an older guy to pay her bills, or finally put out nude content
instagram underboob pics won't save her she can't even fall back on asmr now because there are so many better options in the section

she's done as a streamer, she'll just do what ever mobile game ad she's offered until she gets no viewers
she'll have to get a real job, start fucking an older guy to pay her bills, or finally put out nude content
instagram underboob pics won't save her she can't even fall back on asmr now because there are so many better options in the section
Not to mention that she's recently been tweeting at other ASMR-tists that she is looking to SELL her ASMR microphones

Back
Top Bottom