• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Yeah she announced it at end of stream. Crazy to me that she was even able to hold it together to do a normal ASMR sctream beforehand.
Nutty situation.

So has anyone subbed to her fanhouse again? What's it like content wise? After she nuked her last one not so keen on subbing again :hahaa:

Underboob teasing is what I hear. Also nothing has been PPV yet.

She is still in korea based off of IG so lets hope it continues when she is home

Is she have another episode? She locked her twitter
I don't think so, I'm on her Twitter and she posted that her dad passed away. And she is currently in Korea with her family. I think just wants to keep things private to those who have followed her for awhile.

Love how she posts a poll with which the overwhelming result was that people only care about spicy content only for her next post to be the most vanilla insta level pic possible.
The message i got from her was she planned to start doing spicy content next week....she says the same thing every week :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom