• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

She just needs to leave the internet at this point, it's detrimental for her and isn't leading to anything good in her life.
But in the case she does do a fanhouse or shit like that again, fuck it. We get free content again :KEKWlaugh:

atleast she's still wearing the shirt that's stretched so tight you can see through to a hint of nip

so much for fanhouse, she'll be "figuring out" what she wants to do for another year. just do OF already and do us all a favor

atleast she's still wearing the shirt that's stretched so tight you can see through to a hint of nip

so much for fanhouse, she'll be "figuring out" what she wants to do for another year. just do OF already and do us all a favor
Did she go back on fanhouse and say she's not doing it now?

bro she literally said she was trying not to kill herself and then 2 days later came back to stream....
She's the definition of mental instability and she 100% needs professional help.
She'll be "figuring out" everything until she gets REAL help.
in terms of OF, I highly doubt she will do anything except keep baiting people with it.
She lives in her parents basement and her family never supported her doing that.
Won't happen.

bro I swear all those simps blowing smoke up her ass pretending watching soap being cut up is entertaining.

Just do onlyfans already ffs

The last time she did onlyfans, she took everyones money and ran. It lasted like 2 days.

The last time she did onlyfans, she took everyones money and ran. It lasted like 2 days.
that's cap, she refunded all the subs (i was one and got the money back). Probably freaked out with all the weirdos sending her messages asking for weird shit along with their dick pics...
Not defending her at all but dont just say shit....

that's cap, she refunded all the subs (i was one and got the money back). Probably freaked out with all the weirdos sending her messages asking for weird shit along with their dick pics...
I bet she was forced by OF to refund or wait until end of the month for payout and then close the account. She wanted to delete her page to hide it so likely opted for the former.

My bad. I didnt
my bad. Didnt know she refunded. The last I heard about it was in the aftermath of her shutting it down and no one hearing about refunds.

Last edited:
damn she just posted that her dad passed away today, that sucks cuz i believe her parents were in korea visiting or something and now shes going to korea for the funeral

Back
Top Bottom