• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

All the tweets from her main account that I follow:

"Gaslight me one more time and see how far I'll fucking go, cunt"

"Who do I call about this? FBI? You STILL think I don’t actually know people. YOU’RE FUNNY if you don’t think I’ll pursue this ENDLESSLY to the highest fucking level of court."

"No no boo, if I was after money, I’d move like YOU"

"But the way I live less than an hour away, hit me up if you actually want the heat, pussy 😇"

"I’d usually say you could press rewind in this, but I don’t trust you enough to actually rid yourself of all
MY PRIVATE INFORMATION
MY PRIVATE PHOTOS
MY PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS"

"I am so fucking angry. And I actually do know people. And I will pursue this legally. This will definitely be my hardest hit. FUCK. YOU."

"Thank God Almighty that we live in 2022, the age of the digital footprint 🙏"

"You are ALL vile. When I asked you all if anyone had photos of me, NO ONE SPOKE UP. I will not forget this. Fuck all of you dirty vile DISGUSTING motherfuckers."

"Are you really trying to justify what you did lol @Tectone So obvious that you have a direct view of my phone screen 😇👁️"

"Don’t any of you DARE fucking gaslight me. You have until tomorrow!"

"How have people have you driven to LITERAL INSANITY through this HIGHLY ILLEGAL invasion of privacy? Absolutely vile…"

"I can’t wait til @Twitch and @YouTube get a hold of this story 😃"

"If y’all don’t think I’ll take this to every news media outlet who will hear me, you’re just dumb"

"Y’all can laugh, but if you know, you know."

"Whatever, I’m over it for tonight. I might not have all the correct pieces, but I’m damn sure I’m gonna get them. 🖕"

"If you doubt what kind of access the @Twitch’s biggest streamers have to quite LITERALLY the world’s best hackers… Then think about that again for a moment, okay? … If you know you know."

In reply to Mizkif's Camp Knut tweet: "Am I supposed to be grateful that I got imaginary brownie points that only you guys actually care about in exchange for BEING ABLE TO VIEW MY FRONT CAMERA & EVERYTHING I DO ON MY PHONE? Truly bizarre take."

"My obviously correct assumption is that there is a website where someone who has hacked multiple Twitch streamers uploads photo bursts? Or a live feed? Of my phone and my laptop, at the very least. They have seen me shower. Read my messages. My ring cam. My security camera."

Last one from 4 hours ago: "You ever watch a serial killer show and the best cop always says something like, “You’ve gotta think like the killer, get inside their heads.” Well, if you were wondering why I’ve been moving the way I’ve been moving, there you have it. Put yourself in my shoes & try again."
Good god get this woman some help get her off social media has there been any replies from the accused?

All the tweets from her main account that I follow:

"Gaslight me one more time and see how far I'll fucking go, cunt"

"Who do I call about this? FBI? You STILL think I don’t actually know people. YOU’RE FUNNY if you don’t think I’ll pursue this ENDLESSLY to the highest fucking level of court."

"No no boo, if I was after money, I’d move like YOU"

"But the way I live less than an hour away, hit me up if you actually want the heat, pussy 😇"

"I’d usually say you could press rewind in this, but I don’t trust you enough to actually rid yourself of all
MY PRIVATE INFORMATION
MY PRIVATE PHOTOS
MY PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS"

"I am so fucking angry. And I actually do know people. And I will pursue this legally. This will definitely be my hardest hit. FUCK. YOU."

"Thank God Almighty that we live in 2022, the age of the digital footprint 🙏"

"You are ALL vile. When I asked you all if anyone had photos of me, NO ONE SPOKE UP. I will not forget this. Fuck all of you dirty vile DISGUSTING motherfuckers."

"Are you really trying to justify what you did lol @Tectone So obvious that you have a direct view of my phone screen 😇👁️"

"Don’t any of you DARE fucking gaslight me. You have until tomorrow!"

"How have people have you driven to LITERAL INSANITY through this HIGHLY ILLEGAL invasion of privacy? Absolutely vile…"

"I can’t wait til @Twitch and @YouTube get a hold of this story 😃"

"If y’all don’t think I’ll take this to every news media outlet who will hear me, you’re just dumb"

"Y’all can laugh, but if you know, you know."

"Whatever, I’m over it for tonight. I might not have all the correct pieces, but I’m damn sure I’m gonna get them. 🖕"

"If you doubt what kind of access the @Twitch’s biggest streamers have to quite LITERALLY the world’s best hackers… Then think about that again for a moment, okay? … If you know you know."

In reply to Mizkif's Camp Knut tweet: "Am I supposed to be grateful that I got imaginary brownie points that only you guys actually care about in exchange for BEING ABLE TO VIEW MY FRONT CAMERA & EVERYTHING I DO ON MY PHONE? Truly bizarre take."

"My obviously correct assumption is that there is a website where someone who has hacked multiple Twitch streamers uploads photo bursts? Or a live feed? Of my phone and my laptop, at the very least. They have seen me shower. Read my messages. My ring cam. My security camera."

Last one from 4 hours ago: "You ever watch a serial killer show and the best cop always says something like, “You’ve gotta think like the killer, get inside their heads.” Well, if you were wondering why I’ve been moving the way I’ve been moving, there you have it. Put yourself in my shoes & try again."
Ya she's cray cray :LULW:

Good god get this woman some help get her off social media has there been any replies from the accused?
Nope and that's probably for the best. They will most likely handle it off-platform, but I DM'd Tectone on Twitter about it just in case he missed the mentions. I think OTK has reached that level as an organization already that they shouldn't really hop on this kind of stuff personally anymore. Let their legal team handle it. But overall, this is actually kinda scary how one can just start these kinds of rants and it's not filtered in any way. I already noticed a few Twitter knights and maids believing her off the bat and replying "OMG, I hope you are safe!" :KEKW:

To even imply that Mizkif could hack someone's anything... the dude can barely use MS Paint on his streams, hahaha!

To even imply that Mizkif could hack someone's anything... the dude can barely use MS Paint on his streams, hahaha!
jokes aside, he definitely has the money to hire someone to do it...Nevertheless i think just going outright accusing someone publicly like that requires hard evidence of the matter! If she has it, good, if she doesnt.....RIP her social life....

So basically what she is saying is she offered to show her private life to Mizkif for money put multiple cameras around her house and somehow found out he was sharing it to his friends?
No. She is still on the "I got hacked train". She is implying that Mizkif is getting random girls hacked so he can access their nude pics etc. and share them with his friends. And judging from the tweets she must have someone on the "inside" who is telling her what they say about her or some girl and mary thinks thats her.

I'm not going to say mary is a great person. Shes more than less a new era prostitute making a living preying on lonely incels, all while putting in the least effort she can. Just look at that ava guy. Hes been hovering on her every breath for years throwing thousands at her and she has just let him get obsessed. Anyone with a conscious would have sat the guy down by now and told him to go donate to a charity by now. Another person named newton has been doing the same the last few months. She caters to people like them, it's distasteful.

That aside, this mizfit is a millionaire in his prime. Him and mary see each other every once and a while at social events. Shes hot. Hes rich. It isnt a stretch to think someone in his position admired her from afar and used his clout to arrange something voyeur on the hush hush. Likely something she agreed to initially until something went south. All speculation but money corrupts most everyone. Hard to imagine mizfit is a shining example under the microscope. Im curious how this plays out. He may be shitting in his boots at the moment for all we know. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Also. Hi ava and newton. 😂😂
Someone in Mizkif's position on twitch has a line of streamers/OF girls willing to fuck him or send nudes at moments notice if they think there's even a 1% chance of appearing on his stream. Even Maya has said that he constantly got unsolicited nudes from e-girls while they were dating. We already know that this girl can't go a single day without posting implied/censored nudes on the internet for attention. It's infinitely more likely that she has been sending nudes/fucking every person in Austin who is even remotely associated with OTK. She's also still in her "I just got divorced and want a bunch of random dick" phase.

Some of y'all are trying really hard to turn this into some tinfoil conspiracy, huh? :monkaCHRIST:

IMO it's as simple as smoking a little too much, reading some "spiritual awakening" literature, having a Twitch chat as an echo chamber and being frustrated by the fact that some of her Austin (ex-)friends are more famous nowadays and she feels left behind because her own business ventures haven't really popped off.

They also don't "run into each other during social events", they are / used to be friends when they were all hanging out with the rest of the Austin streamer gang (they were all small-time back then). If they were fucking back then or even now, I'm sure Miz doesn't have to spend a single dime.

she's also been hooking up with random old guys too

would have liked to see her masturbating, she would have been set for life is she just sold the vids herself instead of going for clout
Source? or did she mention it anywhere 😂

Source? or did she mention it anywhere 😂
she's mentioned dating guys with kids before, pretty sure she was fucking that rando nft 'artist' that did a nude shoot with her

these are the guys she meets through dating apps/randomly, seems like she wants to be a sugar baby

she's mentioned dating guys with kids before, pretty sure she was fucking that rando nft 'artist' that did a nude shoot with her

these are the guys she meets through dating apps/randomly, seems like she wants to be a sugar baby
Those guys go :hyperz: while being with her :PepeLaugh:

Mizkif is definitely the type to respond to allegations by airing all her dirty laundry. I feel like any time someone tries to accuse him of something, he immediately tells chat everything/leaks DMs.

I guess there’s also a chance that he basically says “I barely know her, but she’s clearly going through something and we’re trying to get her some professional help.”

The government needs to sign Mizkif up the guy is a genius hacker webcams, bank accounts, holy shit there's no stopping this guy and all this time he has been posing as a Twitch streamer greatest misdirection I have ever seen
She’s clearly out of her mind, but Mizkif definitely has the resources to pay someone to do those things, especially if he has/had physical access to her home. A lot of people with IP cams in their houses don’t even password protect them.

Again, I think it’s all in her head, but none of it is impossible to do.

Back
Top Bottom