• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

On a Website or Discord where only these streamers have access probably.

She is @ing Mizkif and Tectone in her tweet and we know the other male streamers they hang out with like Cyr. But we also know some not so popular girls on twitch that hang around them like Quqco Rileytwitch Novaruu. there might be quite a bit of people involved that go through the same thing. Mary is just the first 1 to talk about it.

Quqco Rileytwitch Novaruu
So, literally hoes.....

I dont know man, first she nukes her accounts for whatever reason and is irreversible...now this, and she even advertises it too, i learned about it from her insta story where she just says go to my twitter to read some hot tea...Like she actually invites people to get involved...she just wants to be relevant again i guess.

If you have nudes of you (especially ones that you didnt distributed yourself which is what she is implying) leaking the least thing you would want is for them to be known and spread further, and if you have all these "world class hackers" connections you would resolve this issue literally instantly!!!

This whole thing smells "i want attention again" .....

So, literally hoes.....

I dont know man, first she nukes her accounts for whatever reason and is irreversible...now this, and she even advertises it too, i learned about it from her insta story where she just says go to my twitter to read some hot tea...Like she actually invites people to get involved...she just wants to be relevant again i guess.

If you have nudes of you (especially ones that you didnt distributed yourself which is what she is implying) leaking the least thing you would want is for them to be known and spread further, and if you have all these "world class hackers" connections you would resolve this issue literally instantly!!!

This whole thing smells "i want attention again" .....
She is going after big streamers and especially now that camp Knut is a thing and everyone is getting 10s of thousand of viewers I wouldn't be surprised she is baiting for someone on LSF to make a post

On a Website or Discord where only these streamers have access probably.

She is @ing Mizkif and Tectone in her tweet and we know the other male streamers they hang out with like Cyr. But we also know some not so popular girls on twitch that hang around them like Quqco Rileytwitch Novaruu. there might be quite a bit of people involved that go through the same thing. Mary is just the first 1 to talk about it.
I dunno about that. Pretty sure Novaruu dated Mitch when he lived at Miz's and On this lie detector stream, I think it was implied Miz and Quqco slept together. I guess Lacari and Quqco are together now... don't know if it is real or not. But she is also his personal chef. I don't know who Rileytwitch is. I don't really follow Maryjleeee either... She is just hot and I wanna see that stuff. Plus the drama I guess, I want to know if she is a crazy person or not.... or full of shit. It's just weird to me it isn't on LSF, and their haters aren't seizing the opportunity.

I dunno about that. Pretty sure Novaruu dated Mitch when he lived at Miz's and On this lie detector stream, I think it was implied Miz and Quqco slept together. I guess Lacari and Quqco are together now... don't know if it is real or not. But she is also his personal chef. I don't know who Rileytwitch is. I don't really follow Maryjleeee either... She is just hot and I wanna see that stuff. Plus the drama I guess, I want to know if she is a crazy person or not.... or full of shit. It's just weird to me it isn't on LSF, and their haters aren't seizing the opportunity.
What is LSF? xD

Back
Top Bottom