• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

What did the tweets say? She already starting to 180 now :KEKWlaugh:

@maryjreeee
Let be known that @MIZKIF is likely responsible for hacking my phone, giving him & many others access to a direct feed to:
  • my phone screen
  • MY CAMERA
  • my home security cams
  • my doorbell cam
They have:
  • watched me masturbate
  • watched me shower
  • shared this link
She also accused Tectone in a different Tweet.

I really liked her a few years ago because of the (imo) actually good ASMR... but holy shit, this past year has been a roller coaster. Now she is just spewing about spirituality, positive energy, finding herself and blah blah. She even had some hack of a "psychic" on her couch stream a few weeks back. They say smoking a lot of kush isn't harmful in any way... but I think for certain types of people it can really open up some weird floodgates in the mental department. Such a pity though... I still consider her to be hot as hell, but all this other BS is really making it hard to "enjoy her" in the future.

She posted some batshit crazy Instagram story accusing Mizkif of having her phone hacked and seeing her photos & watching her camera while she masturbates and sharing the link with other big streamers.. think she's lost the plot entirely at this point.
Edit: missed the posts above

Last edited:
All the tweets from her main account that I follow:

"Gaslight me one more time and see how far I'll fucking go, cunt"

"Who do I call about this? FBI? You STILL think I don’t actually know people. YOU’RE FUNNY if you don’t think I’ll pursue this ENDLESSLY to the highest fucking level of court."

"No no boo, if I was after money, I’d move like YOU"

"But the way I live less than an hour away, hit me up if you actually want the heat, pussy 😇"

"I’d usually say you could press rewind in this, but I don’t trust you enough to actually rid yourself of all
MY PRIVATE INFORMATION
MY PRIVATE PHOTOS
MY PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS"

"I am so fucking angry. And I actually do know people. And I will pursue this legally. This will definitely be my hardest hit. FUCK. YOU."

"Thank God Almighty that we live in 2022, the age of the digital footprint 🙏"

"You are ALL vile. When I asked you all if anyone had photos of me, NO ONE SPOKE UP. I will not forget this. Fuck all of you dirty vile DISGUSTING motherfuckers."

"Are you really trying to justify what you did lol @Tectone So obvious that you have a direct view of my phone screen 😇👁️"

"Don’t any of you DARE fucking gaslight me. You have until tomorrow!"

"How have people have you driven to LITERAL INSANITY through this HIGHLY ILLEGAL invasion of privacy? Absolutely vile…"

"I can’t wait til @Twitch and @YouTube get a hold of this story 😃"

"If y’all don’t think I’ll take this to every news media outlet who will hear me, you’re just dumb"

"Y’all can laugh, but if you know, you know."

"Whatever, I’m over it for tonight. I might not have all the correct pieces, but I’m damn sure I’m gonna get them. 🖕"

"If you doubt what kind of access the @Twitch’s biggest streamers have to quite LITERALLY the world’s best hackers… Then think about that again for a moment, okay? … If you know you know."

In reply to Mizkif's Camp Knut tweet: "Am I supposed to be grateful that I got imaginary brownie points that only you guys actually care about in exchange for BEING ABLE TO VIEW MY FRONT CAMERA & EVERYTHING I DO ON MY PHONE? Truly bizarre take."

"My obviously correct assumption is that there is a website where someone who has hacked multiple Twitch streamers uploads photo bursts? Or a live feed? Of my phone and my laptop, at the very least. They have seen me shower. Read my messages. My ring cam. My security camera."

Last one from 4 hours ago: "You ever watch a serial killer show and the best cop always says something like, “You’ve gotta think like the killer, get inside their heads.” Well, if you were wondering why I’ve been moving the way I’ve been moving, there you have it. Put yourself in my shoes & try again."

Back
Top Bottom