• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

ya wtf is she talking about? ''My obviously correct assumption is that there is a website where someone who has hacked multiple Twitch streamers uploads photo bursts? Or a live feed? Of my phone and my laptop, at the very least. They have seen me shower. Read my messages. My ring cam. My security camera.''
If this is real and actually leaks it'll be great. But probably just clout chasing though drama.

Apparently she sees herself as a politically high priority target or something, considering her tweet about "quite LITERALLY the world's best hackers..." :LULW:

the thing that stops me from thinking it's just clout chasing is that she'd be easily banned from twitch and sued into oblivion for the types of things she's saying

the thing that stops me from thinking it's just clout chasing is that she'd be easily banned from twitch and sued into oblivion for the types of things she's saying
ya but she isnt REALLY accusing any one, this far its not too targeted or clear at all... idk this bitch is actually mentally breaking down

It's either 1) A girl that's high all day, can't put a normal sentence together and has dozens of mental health problems having a mental break down or 2) She sent out nudes to popular livestreamers trying to get in their friends group which she tried before in a normal way and it didn't work and now everything backfires.

We also know she has a webcam setup in her bedroom to film herself during sex as we ve seen in some picrues. It's not a stretch to assume that she has the same in her bathroom and other places.

It's either 1) A girl that's high all day, can't put a normal sentence together and has dozens of mental health problems having a mental break down or 2) She sent out nudes to popular livestreamers trying to get in their friends group which she tried before in a normal way and it didn't work and now everything backfires.

We also know she has a webcam setup in her bedroom to film herself during sex as we ve seen in some picrues. Its not a stretch to assume that she has the same in her bathroom and other places.
where have you seen those pics?

We also know she has a webcam setup in her bedroom to film herself during sex as we ve seen in some picrues. It's not a stretch to assume that she has the same in her bathroom and other places.
She sent out nudes to popular livestreamers trying to get in their friends group which she tried before in a normal way and it didn't work and now everything backfires.

We also know she has a webcam setup in her bedroom to film herself during sex as we ve seen in some picrues. Its not a stretch to assume that she has the same in her bathroom and other places.

Proof?

Sooooo.... she was hoeing out for free to millionaire twitch streamers to climb the ladder?
And now some of it is leaking and she is trying to play victim?
Wonder if her deleting her youtube and twitch is related to this as well.

Or is this just a giant psychotic episode. :PepeHmm:

it's also what alinity uses to masturbate with, the webcam is obviously just for sex though that shit pointed right at the bed
Tehcnically the webcam could be for family zoom calls as she is pretty close with her fam and the vibrator for sore muscles... I guess we might find out in the next few days, hopefully one of those ''world class hackers'' will post on 4chan

Back
Top Bottom