Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

ASSton mARTin

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 18, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
What has he said that's sexist? Being anti-feminism, calling out toxic femininity, and being pro men isn't being sexist. The only people who hate him ARE RadFems and immature women who dislike accountability. Sounds to me like you're describing Tate, but to each their own and Maimy likes him. You're right about his voice though. šŸ˜‚

But yeah, let's go back to Maimy.

Reactions: chiggam

Shareman00

Lurker
Mar 16, 2022
The moment someone attacks another person's character rather than the arguments, you know that all civilized conversation is not possible. I would strongly suggest against humoring that type of people.

The man is successful enough in his endeavours not to need "me" to defend him. One last thing though, his voice, well, he was very ill for a couple of years and he was literally on the verge of death, so taking into account he made it out of that and is still touring, speaking up despite the threats to take his medical license speak volumes more and shows more accomplishments and coherence than everyone attacking his character would. And that's all I have to say about that.

Back to Maimy, the thing about any mental illness is that it's mostly invisible to the outside world. The guy sounds like a complete tool, but until she stands up for herself and becomes strong enough to seek help outside, she's stuck and the outcome might not be good. Wasn't there a scandal about Amouranth's SO being also an exploitative tool? My conjecture is that their partners stopped caring, loving and respecting them long ago. They opted in towards becoming pimps, because once again, "high value men" are nowhere near thots. The only leverage and bragging rights their partners have are... I get to fuck this chick when there's literally thousands of men who would do unimaginable things for the chance to do it. Ohhh and tons of cash, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have "side chicks" (or actual GFs) that are far away from the industry. Personally, I wouldn't like to have my girl's goodies on full display for the world to see.

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Anyone subscribed to her Fansly and can confirm whether all her content has been deleted or not? According to people on her Disc, it's all gone and apparently "she got hacked". Seems worrying considering everything else at the moment.

S_Wolf

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 17, 2022
Is she having her Britney Spears moment but instead of going bald, she went ahead and cut her bangs.

crimsonsplinter

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 31, 2022
can someone give me recap of what people think is going on with her? I know she posted some stuff on her story the other day, and the second instagram thing. but it doesn't seem too out of the ordinary

ASSton mARTin

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 18, 2023
This is gonna be the new ''JellybeanNose ASMR, dancing in her bikini'' vid. Not sure if anyone remembers that classic, but that vid took ages to leak after only images of it got leaked. Shit's wild atm with Maimy, but that also honestly kinda makes me question all this. It could also just be a way to gain attention and generate some hype for her new content that shot in her studio. Her budget and production value went waaaay up, so this whole thing has to succeed. This kinda feels the same as when screenshots or info about games get ''leaked'' for hype.

Not saying that it's the case here, but it's something to keep in mind (that includes her depressive rants on insta and her calling herself a ''dumb bitch'' as well btw).

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The post has been deleted. I wonder if someone sent it to her and she got it deleted? Is it just another editing slip of a few frames like we've seen before? If she got it deleted, it might be worth keeping it on the DL, rather than spread it around and spook her even further than what she currently seems to be.