Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Well her new video was basically one take quick shoot filler content , the new lips are clear towads the end of the video and i can see why they have a mixed reception and even maimy isn't sure if she likes them. but at least she's active.

duckmcducks

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
The emperor can confirm this, but to me it's the exact same video (different Angle) that She has done months ago when She was behind with the schedule (another video should be released in the weekend i suppose) The lips seems has 't settled yet but some angles are really bad. I think this gonna affect her rp videos until then.

Note. not the same footage but same pattern during the video

Last edited:

ASSton mARTin

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 18, 2023
How telling that she does a vid that doesn't show her face in it, when that's never been a thing for her to do in the past. She knows she fucked up by doing lip-fillers, and it ruined not only this vid, but any vid to come in the next few months. As most of them revolve around her face being extremely close to the camera and her kissing (the lens) or doing shit with her mouth. How sad that the one and only girl to make this type of content has to compromise herself this hard in chasing them ''beauty standards''. I honestly would love to know who keeps teaching these girls that screwing up their faces and getting duck lips is ''beauty''? I don't know any men out there who likes them, so it's a woman thing.

The vid was 'meh', but her duck lips make this a hard skip for me and I honestly think I'm not gonna care too much for anything she's going to release with her lips in this state as it 100% turns me off.

Last edited: