EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I had thought about it before, but ultimately decided against it partly due to convenience of OF, the 2160p60fps versions taking a long time to encode, meaning it takes a while for the video to be ready - far too long to be able to post it first, and an attempt not be recognized. If a new subscriber came to her Fansly and suddenly videos from Fansly started being leaked instead, it'd be easy to figure me out.
Ahh, got ya man. Doesn't Fansly have like multiple options when you buy a vid of hers, you can download both the 1080p version and the 2160p60fps version? I know nothing about Fansly, so idk if that's even a thing and I'm just throwing some ideas out. And no one is gonna replace you, there's only one Caesar! 😊 Fuck them copycats!

Another alternative would be if someone downloaded the higher quility versions and made an archive that they could update, so that people who wanted the higher resolution versions could download them there. Kinda like the archive we have now, but then just for the high quality versions. That way, it also wouldn't clash with or compete with Caesar's leaks. Just an idea. :-)

But... I'm thankful regardless, and as long as Maimy's vids are gonna be as bad as that last vid that wasn't even in focus, I'm fine with 1080p 30fps. (Seriously, I recently watched her last vid and god was it bad. By far her worst vid she's done).

The one from the screenshot? is something like "your gf is shorter than you", she takes her dress off by the end but gets very close to the mannequin while doing so there's nothing to see, the unedited version is what continues, when she steps back and you can see her boobs..
Was this ever uploaded to the site? The unedited version that is

What's up with the timeline on Maimy's studio?! That short vid on the insta from the company that ''installed'' her studio, it looked pretty much done (completely decorated, lighting, bed), but now in her insta stories, it looks like it's just like 50–60% done. It's almost as if she's just posting stuff from the studio just to fill in dead air or something. :unsure:

What's up with the timeline on Maimy's studio?! That short vid on the insta from the company that ''installed'' her studio, it looked pretty much done (completely decorated, lighting, bed), but now in her insta stories, it looks like it's just like 50–60% done. It's almost as if she's just posting stuff from the studio just to fill in dead air or something. :unsure:
i wonder about that too , i was sure i've seen her studio with all the nice lighting and everything before , and now it's half completed :pauseChamp:

i wonder about that too , i was sure i've seen her studio with all the nice lighting and everything before , and now it's half completed :pauseChamp:
I thought about that, but the video and the post text shows that the completed studio was just an AR preview of the space.
"The surreal transformation that will happen here!"

I thought about that, but the video and the post text shows that the completed studio was just an AR preview of the space.
"The surreal transformation that will happen here!"
O, that makes way more sense now. I find it hilarious, though, that there are companies out there installing E-girl rooms. I can only imagine her having to justify there being a bed in there; how awkward. 😅

Can somebody give a tldr on the whole situation for a brother?
Mai uploads a version of one of her more recent videos to Fansly where she's seen topless albeit with a weird filter on the video. The video stays up for maybe an hour, no more and then the video goes down. Shortly thereafter, all her Fansly uploads are taken down. Suspicion brews that she's been hacked. At about the same time, her uploads elsewhere to Onlyfans stop and people are left wondering if maybe her mental issues are coming back to the fore, partly as a reaction to her fuck-up by letting people see her bare tits. She's started uploading a little bit to IG/Snap(?) but no new videos have come in from our usual Mr. Reliable, ConstantiusGallusCaesar - signaling that either her mental problems or the construction of the studio is affecting her willingness to make videos and upload them.

Can somebody give a tldr on the whole situation for a brother?
What the other 2 guys said, but the real question is if those pics are even real. A lot of it points to them being fake (why would someone not print screen them, or Maimy has a lot of fans, so someone could've easily downloaded them in the 30-40min it was up and they just look off), but it did go together with the supposed ''hack''. All in all, it's the usual Maimy shenanigans that ones again distract from what we really want from her, NSFW ASMR.

Yep , is someone recording her twitch stream ? she has the replays off.

Back
Top Bottom