EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I don't understand why it seems so impossible to you. Rather, another question arises.Is it logical to start streaming on twitch and show everyone that you are working on a video in which, as she herself stated, "put her whole soul"? And this is after 2 days of postponements. Then take off a photo in a suit, light up the entourage and then a detached look and a dramatic post. Answer: Yes, it makes sense if it was your plan from the beginning.
I see it this way: She was super excited with the idea and filming it probably made her happy and feel like it was actually going very well. Then when she started editing it she realized she didn't like the way it turned out. Maybe lighting, angles, the way she looked (you know how women can be) and eventually she just slowly grew to hate it during editing. That's how I see it at least, but I also understand your view of it as well after your explanation, so thank you for the actual response! :peepoHappy:

yEV21Not

Obvious credit to Caesar , great pose :pauseChamp:

Then when she started editing it she realized she didn't like the way it turned out
Honestly, I think that's exactly what happened. It sucks when you take that photo and when you go to edit it you realize that not even God could save the photo.

Reading this you'd think we're talking about stopping a world war :KEKWlaugh:
I would go to war if Maimy asked me, especially if she asked me in elf cosplay.

( Maimy affects some part of my brain that just makes me be a total simp for her.
Don't cry Maimy, you are perfect. )

I'm such a fucking simp, dude. Just those 2 pics are enough to make me fall to my knees. She's so fucking cute and hot at the same time. Not to mention the undies + shorts + stockings, hoooooly I'm a weak willed man and I'm not ashamed to admit it :peepoSad::peepoSad::peepoSad:

This conversation is literally rib ticklingly hilarious , i can't stop laughing. :OMEGALUL:

I'm such a fucking simp, dude. Just those 2 pics are enough to make me fall to my knees. She's so fucking cute and hot at the same time. Not to mention the undies + shorts + stockings, hoooooly I'm a weak willed man and I'm not ashamed to admit it :peepoSad::peepoSad::peepoSad:

I would go to war if Maimy asked me, especially if she asked me in elf cosplay.

( Maimy affects some part of my brain that just makes me be a total simp for her.
Don't cry Maimy, you are perfect. )

This shit... is sad. Both of yall. With all due respect... shes an attractive girl but

michael-jordan-get-some-help.gif

I guess thats why this board is called simp city huh smh

I was literally checking up on this turbo autist thread when the new vid came up. Caesar do you watch the videos before you post them or are you strictly business and immediately get to uploading? 😂
I get down to business as soon as I see it posted (unless somebody steals my thunder :FeelsRageMan: ). When she posts previews/talks about videos I just keep a tab open on a second monitor and see whenever she posts.

Back
Top Bottom