EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

at this point she might as well just start putting out basic 15 minute ASMR videos every week to keep people from rioting.

not everything needs to be full scripted, costumed, and overthought. just sit infront of the camera in your underwear and slobber on the mic for awhile. we already know audio and video quality is top tier and im sure most people dont care for all the plot anyways. just put out some content
I said it last year and I still believe it.

Don't get me wrong I like the high production stuff, but when the options are filler video from mai or radio silence, ill gladly take some filler

The asmr is good, mai is scantily dressed, its a full body shot. I'm happy with it

I think she could make try on haul videos similar to this, but with bikinis/lingerie and asmr, I think it would be nice. :peepoComfy:
I remember she made a similar halloween video.

When she has a bit of a breakdown like that I always fear the worst tbh, so seeing her bounce back, even if it's filler, is reassuring. I just wish she'd stop biting off more than she can chew. That schedule was insane, and announcing things before they're done...I know why she does it, because the pressure is motivating, but it's very frustrating for her audience.

20 minute vid that looks like it took 5 minutes to make. Gotta be the lowest effort, tamest thing she's ever posted on OF. How bad could the other one have been that this was the better option?
This video could've been good if she did wore some sexy underwear instead of that stupid shorts, If you go back and watch her latest try on haul video, the ugliest part is when she wore that jean shorts.
But at the end of the day, It is what it is, and based on what Caesar said maybe we'll still get the Squirrel video.

I don't want to be negative again until I see how things will develop. But there is a persistent feeling that they just threw us a bone to calm us down a little. I don't want to comment further on this video yet. And what about the figure. As it was previously written here, just the light and the bikini top made a similar effect. Towards the end of the video, you can see when she lifts her top a little and moves her arms that she is more than fine with her breasts. And the ass, again, lost a little in size due to the formatted jeans. But it's all light and clothes. Her figure is a fairy tale. Still, I hope that this video was mistakenly uploaded to OF.Because it is censored on YouTube. ASMR is enough here. Okay, I'm quitting, or I'll already say too much. In general, I hope for the best. Thanks to Caesar for his promptness. I'm going to be a freeloader around your neck for a while, because I've lost the desire to pay it.:PepeLaugh:

When she has a bit of a breakdown like that I always fear the worst tbh, so seeing her bounce back, even if it's filler, is reassuring. I just wish she'd stop biting off more than she can chew. That schedule was insane, and announcing things before they're done...I know why she does it, because the pressure is motivating, but it's very frustrating for her audience.
A schedule can help a person to get organized for sure, but I think it doesn't work for her, because she made similar schedules before in the past, and always ends up giving up, and this one is the latest example,
I think she's more prioritizing getting to 100K subs on Twitch rather than doing her plans from the schedule she made.
And here are example of schedule she gave up on before:

Jul11_03-eEVRCa0586c2e1f90919b3b8.md.jpg

yeah that's an unrealistic shooting schedule within 30 days. so it's really once again "time management" most internet girls really don't know how to do it and that's why you see inconsistencies in delivering. assuming she also edits her own stuff?

The schedule was unrealistic, yes, but that's not he point. She knows how to deliver, because she has in the past.
There are no other problems than the ones she's created in her head, and until she somehow resolves those, I don't think it'll get better.

This is one of those videos where it's fine when she uploads higher quality ones too during the month. If this was it for September, then it'd be frustrating; not everything has to be the next competition to Nolan.
We still have 5 days Caesar so maybe we'll get the squirrel RP video which is clearly a high quality video, I think that she might reshoot some parts that she didn't like in the video, to make it more ideal, and easier to edit.

I know I'm overdosing :COPIUM: :COPIUM: :COPIUM: :COPIUM: :COPIUM: :COPIUM: here, but what other option do I have.

I get down to business as soon as I see it posted (unless somebody steals my thunder :FeelsRageMan: ). When she posts previews/talks about videos I just keep a tab open on a second monitor and see whenever she posts.
This is why Caeser is our Emperor. A truly devoted and benevolent ruler who gets his hands dirty working behind the scenes. :GigaChad:

Back
Top Bottom