EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Excuse me… :ddHuh:we care more about her mental health more than her subs and her bf.

In summary: it’s clear that for the sake of her , it has been stated here that, she must not feel bad about her body, don’t get too personal with her simp fan base, don’t post personal info that can repeat the Canada incident and tips of how we really want her content to be (besides de tit reveal ofc):PepeLaugh:
Obviously, I didn't say everyone. Some of the posters here appear to be actual people with brains and emotions but you have to admit, some toe the line lol. But for the most part I agree, yes.

She's got the quality and sound but I just wished she actually did something in her videos lol. It's nowhere near Aftyn or Mai levels of intimacy or sexual. But theres potential there
She is dabbling in the more lewd arts. Her most recent collaboration was the riskiest she’s gotten. However, she is much more systematic about removing nipslips. If that starts to slow down or she gets more comfortable showing off, I can see her becoming one of the “titans” of the asmr industry.

She is dabbling in the more lewd arts. Her most recent collaboration was the riskiest she’s gotten. However, she is much more systematic about removing nipslips. If that starts to slow down or she gets more comfortable showing off, I can see her becoming one of the “titans” of the asmr industry.
Sure but the thing that makes Aftyn and Mai stand out, aside from their quality, is their sensuality and I just don't get that vibe from her for some reason. It's nice asmr and she's pretty cute but I'm not getting that freaky vibe from her if you know what I mean :MEGALUL:

It just comes with being a perfectionist. Her quality is always top notch and I bet it's hard constantly trying to top it and feeling like you're failing at that. On top of that you see DMs, replies, and possibly this wasteland of a thread and you just lose motivation. She's been actually doing so well so I hope today was just a bad day and she gets her shit together again tomorrow.

What's wrong? Just another deception with an ephemeral video that we will never see. But I've always been shocked by the phrase "I don't like it and I can't put it out." But the truth is that we like it and we pay for it. But I've learned over the last year that she doesn't care. She perceives subscribers with OF as some kind of fools who will still pay and sympathetically eat all the shit that she does. Before last Halloween, when she went on another vacation, oh, forgive the depressive state and the search for herself. So she swore on Instagram and even a couple of left-wing chats, but she didn't care about us. But we still renewed subscriptions and even made donations to help her cope with her condition. And here again is a situation in which we find ourselves overboard. The video is overdue and what does she do 2 days later? She starts the broadcast on twitch, shows that she is working on the video and then reports that she was not satisfied with the result and she goes on vacation again, oh, sorry, depressed.And again, she didn't tell us that. I may be rude, but I'm honest. Lies, lies, drama, then lies again and drama again. There is too much negativity, for which there is no desire to pay. I'm more than sure that if 30-40% of us stopped paying for subscriptions and donating, she would immediately go through depression. And a non-caring attitude would turn into a grateful one. But this is unlikely to happen in a moment. Although she will lose more than 30%-40% with such temps. The wave of negativity is really rolling, Maimy, and you feed and create it yourself. Soon there will be no one left to wait for your return. Have a nice vacation.

What's wrong? Just another deception with an ephemeral video that we will never see. But I've always been shocked by the phrase "I don't like it and I can't put it out." But the truth is that we like it and we pay for it. But I've learned over the last year that she doesn't care. She perceives subscribers with OF as some kind of fools who will still pay and sympathetically eat all the shit that she does. Before last Halloween, when she went on another vacation, oh, forgive the depressive state and the search for herself. So she swore on Instagram and even a couple of left-wing chats, but she didn't care about us. But we still renewed subscriptions and even made donations to help her cope with her condition. And here again is a situation in which we find ourselves overboard. The video is overdue and what does she do 2 days later? She starts the broadcast on twitch, shows that she is working on the video and then reports that she was not satisfied with the result and she goes on vacation again, oh, sorry, depressed.And again, she didn't tell us that. I may be rude, but I'm honest. Lies, lies, drama, then lies again and drama again. There is too much negativity, for which there is no desire to pay. I'm more than sure that if 30-40% of us stopped paying for subscriptions and donating, she would immediately go through depression. And a non-caring attitude would turn into a grateful one. But this is unlikely to happen in a moment. Although she will lose more than 30%-40% with such temps. The wave of negativity is really rolling, Maimy, and you feed and create it yourself. Soon there will be no one left to wait for your return. Have a nice vacation.
Bro wrote all this over her being sad and unsatisfied about her newest video. Go touch some grass LMAO

I just think she’s just leading us all on with these videos and never releases, keeping the simps on the hook, so she can keep doing weird shit… singing lessons? Is she going to quit and drop some mad beats instead? Nah she’s just looking for attention and an easy way to make money so she doesn’t have to actually do anything

He emptied two containers. I got jumped in an alley while walking home from the shipyard. I took a flying Superman punch to the nose and my portable copium storage was stolen. Now I know who the culprit was :FeelsRageMan:

Did he yell Ooooooooouuu-aaaahhhhh before giving you that superman punch :OMEGALUL:

Bro wrote all this over her being sad and unsatisfied about her newest video. Go touch some grass LMAO
It seems the he was subbed to her and got ripped multiple times over and over again, so he has every right to criticize her.
At the end of the day she doesn't give a fuck about what you say or I say or any one says, well at least not in this forum.

Best comment! :GigaChad: I said it a couple of days ago, the drama with her is nonstop and there is always something. Imagine acting like she does at ANY other job? You would get fired on the spot. Time to bust out the AI and make our own lewd ASMR with AI Mai. lol

BTW, some crazy parasocial activities last night in this thread! Damn guys... I just wanna bust a nut, that's my therapy. :leokek:

Best comment! :GigaChad: I said it a couple of days ago, the drama with her is nonstop and there is always something. Imagine acting like she does at ANY other job? You would get fired on the spot. Time to bust out the AI and make our own lewd ASMR with AI Mai. lol

BTW, some crazy parasocial activities last night in this thread! Damn guys... I just wanna bust a nut, that's my therapy. :leokek:
The AI thing is crazy. I'm just referring to pics here but I have seen some amazing results people posted in the asmr fakes thread and I'm just waiting on someone to do a batch of hyper real ones with Maimy

Back
Top Bottom