EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

20 minute vid that looks like it took 5 minutes to make. Gotta be the lowest effort, tamest thing she's ever posted on OF. How bad could the other one have been that this was the better option?
The other one was/is probably better but this was the easier solution. Took her 30 min tops to put it together. Certainly looks that way.

She films a video, decides its not up to standards, doesn't release it or it takes longer to edit.

"OMG, why doesn't she just release it already. She's always films these videos but never releases them, wtf!!!"

She films a quick video, decides that its probably not up to standards, but this time, decides to release it either way to placate people after promising a video earlier this week.

"OMG, this this video is so boring. So low effort! Skipped!!!"

Damned if you, damned if you don't.

:ddHuh:

Her tits have withered away, and she really doesn't have much of an ass anymore. It's just a tight butt on a slim girl. I swear to god my fatass has more breast meat and butt cheek than her right now :WeirdChamp:
This is the shit people say that make her wanna get breast implants or get her to be even more self conscious than she already is :peepoWtf:

For real though: I think it's just the lighting and the top sitting unusually tight (like flattening her tits instead of pushing them up). 'Cause in her other recent videos it definitely looked more pronounced :monkaHmm:

Her tits have withered away, and she really doesn't have much of an ass anymore. It's just a tight butt on a slim girl. I swear to god my fatass has more breast meat and butt cheek than her right now :WeirdChamp:
What are you waiting for then? Start an OF and show us those tits, dude :FeelsRageMan:
Then we tell Mai she's got competition, she'll finally do nude content as a result :COPIUM:

Back
Top Bottom