EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Oaknight Davyjack What's happening in BR that's that serious ? i can't find anything googling.

You've had riots so far my friend, media is still blacked out, they're censoring the internet as best they can, and to boot their economy is imploding. I mean let's understand that the economy is imploding everywhere, but the poor bastards in southern america are really going to feel what's coming in the next few years.

I think she said today on stream only one of her videos ever lived up to the picture in her head. I think she said the "tavern" video so at least we know she can put out videos she doesn't see as perfect. She just chooses not to more often than not. Which is holding her back. I would hate to see her quit but I think people will quit her before she quits them
With such an attitude and childish excuses, of course they will leave. I can't get rid of the feeling of constant deception on her part. Even with this video. If she doesn't post it, then it's just another story about blah blah blah I put so much into it blah blah blah, but I didn't like the result and honestly I don't care about you. But don't forget to update your subscriptions there until I go on another vacation. And I'll be back when the money starts to run out. Only with such an attitude after this departure, few people will wait for her. Because people will not tolerate this nonsense forever, so they will also pay for it.

I mean look at the tavern video. There was a lot more effort in it then 3 hours of Filming and 3 Hours of editing. It had a decent script, a very nice Set and a cool costume. If she would go back to actually put in the effort, her videos would improve again.
I think that is a double edge sword. Yes she might then be satisfied if she put in as much effort as that video, but she wouldn't be able to sustain that level and it would probably lead to even less output.

I think she needs to structure things that she can put out minimal effort stuff twice a month or something and then a big video like the tavern every once in a while

I think she said today on stream only one of her videos ever lived up to the picture in her head. I think she said the "tavern" video so at least we know she can put out videos she doesn't see as perfect. She just chooses not to more often than not. Which is holding her back. I would hate to see her quit but I think people will quit her before she quits them
can someone link to the tavern video so i can remember which one it was?

But why would Mai even stop therapy. There is no way she really believes she doesn't need it. Im not pretending i could diagnose her from a distance but everybody following her for more than a month sees, that there is still a lot of work to be done.
it could be a stigma thing. Still a lot of shame on people who suffer from mental health issues in parts of the world

I think that is a double edge sword. Yes she might then be satisfied if she put in as much effort as that video, but she wouldn't be able to sustain that level and it would probably lead to even less output.

I think she needs to structure things that she can put out minimal effort stuff twice a month or something and then a big video like the tavern every once in a while
Well I think that if she got her shit together, the Tavern video or something similar would be doable in 2 Weeks. Many of her other videos are doable in a week. She just would have to do a bit every day or do a lot some days and nothing on others. 3 Hours a Day, 5 days a week would be enough, i think, if she actually focused on it. I get it, its not easy to get shit done when you are self-employed and struggle with mental Health but that's what the therapy was for.

But why would Mai even stop therapy. There is no way she really believes she doesn't need it. Im not pretending i could diagnose her from a distance but everybody following her for more than a month sees, that there is still a lot of work to be done.
The point is not even "I don't need therapy" but that the person simply can't go to therapy, she can't open up and so on, she doesn't see results, etc. The hole is always deeper when it comes to our mental health, that's why I never doubt or criticize. I just wish the best for her and for everyone who goes through this.:pepoLove:

The point is not even "I don't need therapy" but that the person simply can't go to therapy, she can't open up and so on, she doesn't see results, etc. The hole is always deeper when it comes to our mental health, that's why I never doubt or criticize. I just wish the best for her and for everyone who goes through this.:pepoLove:
Ive been in this situation myself so i know getting into therapy is usually the hardest. But i just realized maybe she quit when she moved to canada, that would make sense. Well, i just really hope she gets her shit together, for her sake and for ours.

Don’t take my word for it, but I think in one stream last year she said something about deciding to not go to therapy anymore because she didn’t like the therapist’s approach or something the therapist said, can’t remember well

Back
Top Bottom