EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

This is the closest bunnii got.
Video is from 2023-10-02.
Screenshot_1e174a0a6eb64b10d.md.png
She only saw this leak after release and promptly deleted the original version.
She shows areolas is many of her videos. The latest one too. I think there is lots of potential there. Latest Video even got a countdown in the end.

this is always expected when it comes to Maimy but less expected in recent times. Why god, why? where is the prayer guy to come up with a prayer for these dark times

This is the closest bunnii got.
Video is from 2023-10-02.
Screenshot_1e174a0a6eb64b10d.md.png
She only saw this leak after release and promptly deleted the original version.
source: https://bunkr.ax/v/BqYK40vdf9SNW

You can thank yours truly for grabbing that video and uploading it before she took it down and fixed it

edit: at 01:45 is the pussy slip that made her take it down and fix it btw

She's only 4 years into this, surely in 4 more years she won't be denying us the same way Mai has done for the past 8 years :COPIUM:
It's a psyop my friend. Why would they show anything beyond tease material if the tease material is paying well?

Actually. Sure I can see your point of view, but it really all depends on how well kept the person in question feels. I'm honestly doubtful that maimy for example actually pays for anything themselves.

I can empathise with hating something after putting in so much work, sometimes you need to power through and put it out there though. Also you shouldn't tell someone your plans, it gives you the dopamine hit without the actual follow through and creates a vicious cycle that just leads to more negative thoughts. I guarantee she would feel better if she finished the video and put it out there and sees the response it gets

image7bd8f20bc9b4b75f.md.png

image4e05ba170461b126.md.png

Not looking good at all
So Voice Coaching didn't go as planned and immediately everything went to shit. I feel like she has 0 ability to handle upsets and throwbacks and at the same time she is kind of a perfectionist and doesn't like it when her videos aren't perfect but on the other hand she doesnt seem to put too much effort into them. Maybe im wrong but that what its looks like to me.

So Voice Coaching didn't go as planned and immediately everything went to shit. I feel like she has 0 ability to handle upsets and throwbacks and at the same time she is kind of a perfectionist and doesn't like it when her videos aren't perfect but on the other hand she doesnt seem to put too much effort into them. Maybe im wrong but that what its looks like to me.
IN FAIRNESS - There's some crazy shit going on in Brazil right now, and I think it's enough to put anyone on edge.

Back
Top Bottom