EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

"Hello, I'll be doing a "study/work with me" type of stream in asmr style while I am editing a video I'll probably won't chat much cause I'll be working but I'll do breaks between the work sessions. Live in like 30 minutes"
We could all join her chat and yell at her to leave the nip slips in this time.
She confirmed the video is for OF with a total runtime of 3hours.
But it will probably be around 30mins after editing according to her. :Sadge:
Why tf does it need to be THAT long?! That's some Lord of the Rings extended cut type of sht. Does this chick think I'm gonna beat my meat for 3 whole hours? Anything around 40 min is fine.. but 3 hours is just wild. (and you just know it's gonna be 2 and a half hours of build up and 20 min of sex and a 10-min outro).

We could all join her chat and yell at her to leave the nip slips in this time.

Why tf does it need to be THAT long?! That's some Lord of the Rings extended cut type of sht. Does this chick think I'm gonna beat my meat for 3 whole hours? Anything around 40 min is fine.. but 3 hours is just wild. (and you just know it's gonna be 2 and a half hours of build up and 20 min of sex and a 10-min outro).
That's with all of the mistakes and slips included, not the final product.

She said a lot of it is fixing the camera and changing positions. I bet she turns the camera on and does the entire video.
Also sad stuff when she said "There's a little bit for everyone, but I will probably cut it" that fuckn hurts maimy.

Ahh, I see. I assumed y'all were talking about the finished product because when you say something has ''a total runtime of 3 hours'', you usually ain't talking about ''3 hours of raw footage''. Leaving the cam on for 3 hours instead of doing multiple takes and only recording when ur ready is yet another reason for her slow process as that's really inconvenient.

Last edited:
Ahh, I see. I assumed y'all were talking about the finished product because when you say something has ''a total runtime of 3 hours'', you usually ain't talking about ''3 hours of raw footage''. Leaving the cam on for 3 hours instead of doing multiple takes and only recording when ur ready does is yet another reason for her slow process as that's really inconvenient.
honestly? not really. It’s not any more inconvenient than stopping a take and then restarting the footage and getting set up in the position you need. That’s honestly slower because you then have to cut multiple sessions and splice them together.

Here's a swiss army knife idea for Maimy , Film a ton of lingerie / microbikini try-on hauls

It never gets old it's always 'in demand' and doesn't require scenario creativity / cosplay scripts and wigs or anything , just a description of the lingerie asmr style and that's it.

:WeSmart:

honestly? not really. It’s not any more inconvenient than stopping a take and then restarting the footage and getting set up in the position you need. That’s honestly slower because you then have to cut multiple sessions and splice them together.
Yes and no, depends on if she takes notes while filming but it's not really the norm to do while shooting something and it makes things less organized. Besides, she usually still has multiple ''scenes'' and basic editing is the norm for her vids. I do think that her editing's process would be a lot quicker if she filmed her stuff in takes and knew what takes were good instead of scanning trough 3 hours of footage. Everyone has their own style, but the fact she always takes ages to edit her vids when the editing in her vids is nothing spectacular, this current process hasn't proven to be quick.

Last edited:
Holy shit now she just lost 1 hour of footage . its missing she says . lol
I can feel the lie right now. For a distraction and a kind of alibi, she launches a stream on twitch. And a non-existent video will become corrupted at the time of installation on the stream:(Of course, I would like to make a mistake and see this sensational blockbuster today, but...

Back
Top Bottom