EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

yeah she said she will probably do an version of this video for youtube cause it would probably do well there. She needs to adopt the tactic of making youtube version the first half then you can see the spicier version on OF. Have to imagine that would get her more consistent subs and views on both platforms. although she doesn't seem to be hurting for views on youtube. She seems to do better views than people with 4 times the subscriber counts

yeah she said she will probably do an version of this video for youtube cause it would probably do well there. She needs to adopt the tactic of making youtube version the first half then you can see the spicier version on OF. Have to imagine that would get her more consistent subs and views on both platforms. although she doesn't seem to be hurting for views on youtube. She seems to do better views than people with 4 times the subscriber counts
Agreed, but I don't think she has ever mentioned OF on youtube. In fact, her video descriptions are kinda random and weird. :monkaHmm:

My way of asking was wrong. I just wanted to no what y'all think when she is going post in OF. Like predicting the date u no

Optimistically tomorrow alongside her other release slated for tomorrow. But this would require her to film later and do more editing and I don't think our girl has that in her. Realistically I'd wager within 2 weeks, accounting for some of that BS she be on sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom