EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Not sure if 3/4 of a month, where she's posted 1 more video than she has in ages, constitutes a trend, but let's keep our fingers crossed.
We need one more month to know, but this one she was very active.
3 OF videos, 7 Twitch streams, 1 YT video. Lots of Insta posting, and a little of twitter.
Hope the next is as active.

Is it me or does Mai look really skinny in her latest insta story? I don't know how to post insta stories here, but it's her working out in leggings and she looked a bit underweight imo. :Sadge:
I wouldn't say underweight, but definitely very fit.

Her calves (lower legs?) are very skinny which makes her look way skinnier than she is - If you were to cover her calves and look at the rest of the body, you can see it's pretty proportionate for her height

3 OF videos, 7 Twitch streams, 1 YT video. Lots of Insta posting, and a little of twitter.
Considering this is her actual job and when compared to other ASMRtists of her level... it's not THAT impressive. Don't get me wrong, it's better than radio silence... but those 7 Twitch streams were overkill and purely done for easy money when she also could've done at least 1 OF stream. I also don't think she's gonna keep this energy up and will go back to her old ways in no time. :Sadge:

Well, if you count her time spent on other platforms, then sure. I don't care at all about Twitch. I think it's a colossal waste of time. She spends too much time on there and IG and neglects her paid OF sub's. I think her sudden bump in activity is somehow related to her appearance at the upcoming BGS.

I wouldn't say underweight, but definitely very fit.

Her calves (lower legs?) are very skinny which makes her look way skinnier than she is - If you were to cover her calves and look at the rest of the body, you can see it's pretty proportionate for her height
She's always looked skinny around her waist, even before she lost weight. She should really work on her calf muscles because her legs are too top-heavy and disproportionate. She seems to only work her butt.

Considering this is her actual job and when compared to other ASMRtists of her level... it's not THAT impressive. Don't get me wrong, it's better than radio silence... but those 7 Twitch streams were overkill and purely done for easy money when she also could've done at least 1 OF stream. I also don't think she's gonna keep this energy up and will go back to her old ways in no time. :Sadge:
Oh, I agree. I just shudder to remember the start of 2024.

You see the thing is her OF subs or us in here, do not care for her Twitch streams, when she goes on hiatus no one is angry about her leaving Twitch.
No one goes like...... fuck yeah although we didn't get a single OF video for few months, at least we're getting 10 Twitch streams per month,
I hope it doesn't get to that point.

She's always looked skinny around her waist, even before she lost weight. She should really work on her calf muscles because her legs are too top-heavy and disproportionate. She seems to only work her butt.
calf muscles are really hard to grow lol I'm pretty sure I have heard her complain about hers. I love that she seems to be really into being in shape. Her figure looks amazing, especially dat ass!

Alot of girls are afraid to go near exercises that don't in some way contribute to their booty gains, in fear of becoming "too muscular". (which doesn't really exist)

Which can lead to an unbalanced look like in Maimy's case

Alot of girls are afraid to go near exercises that don't in some way contribute to their booty gains, in fear of becoming "too muscular". (which doesn't really exist)

Which can lead to an unbalanced look like in Maimy's case
Its like how some guys will skip leg day. Personally I love a little bit of muscle on a woman. Nikki Leigh (a former playboy playmate) has some of the sexiest arms I have ever seen. Its all about balance and proportion

Personally, I don't like muscle on a woman at all.. but I 100% agree that all about balance and proportion, and Mai looks a bit out of proportion to me. She looks great in her vids where she frames herself from the right angle and in the right posses... but if you'f showed me that insta story out of context, I wouldn't go nuts over it tbh. Still cute, but not the type of chick or body type I normally goon too. :peepoShrug:

Last edited:
Yes! With this current ''breastfeeding tutorial'' grift on YouTube, they 100% would allow Mai's to be monetized. Mai's lewd content isn't THAT lewd or explicit and with some of the sexualized ASMR that's out there on youtube or other shit these thots post on there like sexy try on haul vids or sexy house cleaning stuff, her vids would be fine.. especially if it was audio only.

and to think that youtube mods take out monetizaiton of asmr videos with way less sexual stuff, sometimes is a truly genuine innocent massage (not implied handjob) and if you ask them, indeed they have the argument that's educational these breastfeeding, or the see through videos, but are they blind or with negative IQ? or lazy, to check the "allmylinks" in the description and a OF page? can't they see that's a promotion, I've seen a lot of good asmr channels get demonetized for less (even maimy), so this is annoying :ppOverheat:

Watched her latest stream , so I feel obligated to share the amazing experience with you guys.

- She pronounces "math" as "meth", which led to conversation about Breaking Bad which she watched twice.
- Her favourite song is a lullaby from Frozen. She practiced singing it, but lately her voice is bad because of some ongoing allergy :KEKW:
- she was kinda sleepy but it was 5pm so wouldn't drink coffee. It stays in her body for 12 hours, you know! I learned a lot about coffee over 15 minutes.
- She informed us that if she drinks one coffee, she gets f*ked, if she drinks two, she gets killed
- speaking on killing, somehow Sao Paulo came up as topic and she told us how dangerous it is
Afterwards she went on to scratch her mic with objects for about 2 hours which is unbearable for me. So I fast forwarded that part.
In the last 25 minutes, she created the "Maimy" atmosphere which she is so good at, but without the lewd of course.

Damn, her waist really looks so thin.
Jump to 1:07:40 to see disgusted Maimy face :Pepesuspicious:
2:12 for some Maimy legs :pauseChamp:
apparently she is inscure about her forehead too (thinks it's too big)

That's all folks, time well spent.:leokek:

Last edited:
Watched her latest stream , so I feel obligated to share the amazing experience with you guys.

- She pronounces "math" as "meth", which led to conversation about Breaking Bad which she watched twice.
- Her favourite song is a lullaby from Frozen. She practiced singing it, but lately her voice is bad because of some ongoing allergy :KEKW:
- she was kinda sleepy but it was 5pm and wouldn't drink coffee. It stays in her body for 12 hours, you know! A learned a lot about coffee over 15 minutes.
- She informed us that if she drinks one coffee, she gets f*ked, if she drinks do, she gets killed
- speaking on killing, somehow Sao Paulo came up as topic and she told us how dangerous it is
Afterwards she went on to scratch her mic with objects for about 2 hours which is unbearable for me.
In the last 25 minutes, she created the "Maimy" atmosphere which she is so good at, but without the lewd of course.

Damn, her waist really looks so thin.
Jump to 1:07:40 to see disgusted Maimy face :Pepesuspicious:
2:12 for some Maimy legs :pauseChamp:
apparently she is inscure about her forehead too (thinks it's too big)

That's all folks, time well spent.:leokek:

Actually this is a very welcome service from you :KEKW:

I never tune in to her twitch (or anyone else's) streams because it's unbearable most of the time , but i still want some sort of summary just like you provided here , great work !

Hopefully this becomes a thing just like thotbetax uploads and clips all her streams :pauseChamp:

I told you the other day you would fit perfectly in the asylum as a welcome message and i was definitely right :KEKWlaugh:

Welcome fourways and Thank you for Your Service.

He deffo needs a Medal off the Army / General / Sergeant guy .

Sorry cant remember your name Sir

Put me in the brig / teach me a lesson . I will soon remember then.

Back
Top Bottom