EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

i need the brain trust to decode this message
Fucking hell, don't tell me she's doing squirrel anime character, maybe the tail will be a butt-plug this time:COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:, when she's referring to trying something she's never done before.

And going back to the spreadsheet, the first letter "S" is more likely to be referring to a Squirrel rather than a Succubus.

Last edited:
Completely unrelated, but does anyone remember that one Japanese girl who was doing ASMR with tenga products on YT? (circa 2019-2021ish)

I don't believe she talked that much, but she had big milkies - I miss her content but have no idea how to find her old videos

Completely unrelated, but does anyone remember that one Japanese girl who was doing ASMR with tenga products on YT? (circa 2019-2021ish)

I don't believe she talked that much, but she had big milkies - I miss her content but have no idea how to find her old videos
You may be looking for Hanako ASMR? Pretty similar to what you described but I think she went to fantia after her YT was banned years ago.

I actually do remember her i think lol , she was slim but had big milkers , no face and mostly bikini content.

Revised it, I think this is more accurate. Can also predict some things based on what she said about doing megumin for halloween, since the other halloween is the vampire. The first zelda on the 25th is for youtube. One of the later things is also Jinx but has no date. 17th of october might also be jinx. A vr youtube video is among the 'fantasy' themed ones also.

Realistically though, I only see half of these things being released :PepeLaugh: and they will all be late

I have such faith she will release everything on the list that she has assigned a release time to that I will sub to her OF if she does :KEKWlaugh:
If she does all this, then on the day of publication of the last video from the list, I will renew my subscription for six months and send her thanks in dollar terms to maintain motivation. I prepared a credit card and waited for a miracle.

If she does all this, then on the day of publication of the last video from the list, I will renew my subscription for six months and send her thanks in dollar terms to maintain motivation. I prepared a credit card and waited for a miracle.
Better spend that money on something like charity, on something nice or on someone who actually deserves it.

Back
Top Bottom