EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Ya'll better just sleep to ASMR Zeitgeist or Ephemeral rift :KEKWlaugh:

She should upload all the onlyfans asmr content to youtube as audio-only. It's all just rotting behind the onlyfans paywall... or rehosted across various other free sites anyways. She might as well get some ad revenue from it by putting them on youtube. I don't think her simps would care if it's just audio, they are paying to see her mostly I think.

She should upload all the onlyfans asmr content to youtube as audio-only. It's all just rotting behind the onlyfans paywall... or rehosted across various other free sites anyways. She might as well get some ad revenue from it by putting them on youtube. I don't think her simps would care if it's just audio, they are paying to see her mostly I think.
I'm not sure audio is enough, or it would have to be very obscene, that's my personal opinion.
Without seeing it, I have my doubts about its eventual success, but I could be wrong..

Do you honestly believe that YouTube will allow that kind of content to be monetized?

Sep22_01-02 "I was supposed to be uploading a new video tonight but its not ready 🥹 all I can say is that I am spending an unusual amount of time in this video, I'm literally putting everything that I can in this one xD

It'll have something for everyone's taste I hopeee so 😂 I dont want to hype you too much so you don't ended up disappointed but you are always excited for me anyways, aren't you 😏

🐿️🌰🥜🍂🍁"

Who woulda thunk? :KEKWlaugh:
I don't know why some people were expecting her to release a video, because of some schedule she made up???, Its not like she has made multiple schedules before that went nowhere right???
And I like that she doesn't specify the time for releasing the video, for once she's actually thinking before writing her statements.

Yeah, the spreadsheet dates are insane. Five videos and a photoshoot in the next nine days? Not enough copium in the world.
Since I've been watching her, this must be the 5th “calendar” she's shown us ...
At least she knows how to use a spreadsheet, it could help her in her next life .. :KEKWlaugh:

Putting everything she can into this next video is intriguing. Hopefully she means body parts (and maybe some Bookworm action), rather than every available ASMR trigger on her trolley.
It's a marketing catchphrase, smoke and mirrors to attract the customer. :-)

Do you honestly believe that YouTube will allow that kind of content to be monetized?
Yes! With this current ''breastfeeding tutorial'' grift on YouTube, they 100% would allow Mai's to be monetized. Mai's lewd content isn't THAT lewd or explicit and with some of the sexualized ASMR that's out there on youtube or other shit these thots post on there like sexy try on haul vids or sexy house cleaning stuff, her vids would be fine.. especially if it was audio only.

Yes! With this current ''breastfeeding tutorial'' grift on YouTube, they 100% would allow Mai's to be monetized. Mai's lewd content isn't THAT lewd or explicit and with some of the sexualized ASMR that's out there on youtube or other shit these thots post on there like sexy try on haul vids or sexy house cleaning stuff, her vids would be fine.. especially if it was audio only.

Yeah I have seen another clip of another lady with both of her titties out doing a message or breast feeding I can't remember, fully monetized and not age restricted of course.
Because apparently all they have to do is put the video description as Educational and you can do whatever the fuck-you want, of course you have to be a Female at the first place.

Based on these Pics that she posted on her Twitter page, It seems that the video is either gonna be a Zelda or a Succubus RPs
So which one do you prefer boys???

GYERjG3XsAAg5vvad47748a8a1525be.md.jpg

Yeah I have seen another clip of another lady with both of her titties out doing a message or breast feeding I can't remember, fully monetized and not age restricted of course.
Because apparently all they have to do is put the video description as Educational and you can do whatever the fuck-you want, of course you have to be a Female at the first place.
IKR?! Isn't it crazy how these sites work?! the blatant double standards, beyond hypocritical and two faced af.

Youtube: ''O, you said a bad word in ur vid?! Demonetized''!!

Also Youtube: ''Showing ur tits in a video where u blatantly advertise your OF page? Demone... wait, it's educational? O and ur a woman?! Nvm, all good.. enjoy your money, girlboss!''

Back
Top Bottom