EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Yeah and how many of them will actually get released? Or get delayed because of "reasons"? Lately it feels like we get more excuses than content.
That's part of her problem. She previews videos, and sometimes hypes them with several days worth of pics, then doesn't release them because she didn't like the way they turned out.

Not to be all negative tough, if she actually posts this video, it will be the third video this month, something she hasn't done in probably close to a year.

In case y'all didn't know , Gina said 2 years ago that she will reveal her pussy that year when she's ready :WeSmart:

2 years later , no reveal. :leokek:
I will now inhale an almost deadly amount of copium and say the following:
Maimy is only talking about topless, not at all about pantyless. I choose to believe that she likes her nether region more than her boobs, and that we might be blessed with some pussy/asshole sightings. :COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:

A lot of the girls who eventually went topless didn't lose subs or become less popular because of their topless content. In a lot of cases, it was lack of consistency, or in the opposite direction, making a lot of the same type of content over and over. I can think of Puffin, Jelzy, or Miinu Inu, who just stopped posting consistently, very soon after going topless. Can't blame that on the audience. Puffin and LunaRexx tried to do the thing where they started with topless, videos and then stopped being topless, and that was a problem only because they changed up how they started, they went backwards. I would have still been looking for Jelzy content if she continued to post, but even more if she did some riding or BJ POV videos like Maimy does. Her content just never had variety. The big difference with Maimy is that if she goes topless and continues to make consistent varied "intimate experience" content, there is nowhere to go but up. Sure, we will eventually wish for some dildo BJs, because that's just natural for us to want, especially when the alternative is obvious finger-licking. But if it's simulated VERY WELL like in the Bookworm video, she wouldn't have any complaints. I think that's the only video she ever did where the BJ was really convincing. I thought we were on the right track...

My bad that was a long ass post.

vomit-jim-carrey.gif
ace-ventura-revealed.gif

Today I learned I might be a pregnant woman :KEKWlaugh:
I love pickles on burgers or in sandwiches
Seconded, pickles are fantastic. Fun fact, I went to the theatre on Dune II's opening night with a box full of pickles and got the funniest looks from people. What's the matter with people? have they never snuck their own food into the screen before?

I will now inhale an almost deadly amount of copium and say the following:
Maimy is only talking about topless, not at all about pantyless. I choose to believe that she likes her nether region more than her boobs, and that we might be blessed with some pussy/asshole sightings. :COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:
Remember the video she did, think it was called "when you are too anxious to fall asleep" that was a very ass focused video and she even took her panties off for the end of it. She could do more stuff like that, especially with how amazing her ass is looking. Implied nudity can be just as sexy

Back
Top Bottom