EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

the upcoming try-on video features quite some 🍑

post-1-try-on-teaser-pic.jpg

This is the part of her post that worries me the most. Those simps on OF put this fear of leaked topless content in her head last July when she asked about doing it. If she really is worried about this, then she'll never do it.:PepeWhy:
Nah, she's a 27yo veteran, not a naive teenager. She knows everything will leak, it's a given. I think 'backfire' might mean that once she's gone topless, going back might cost her. I imagine it has for Alisapikapika.

Mai - Just get consistent with your content. Commit to something like 2 youtube videos a month and 2 OF videos a month. Maybe a photoset to accompany any RP videos. And then twitch streams if and when you feel like it. That is what most people complain about, the consistency. It blows my mind that she has a dedicated ASMR studio space and is less consistent that other artists

Whether she goes topless or not people will still complain. So no sense in worrying about that. It sucks that she isn't feeling confident in her videos right now but this is a livelihood for her. If she keeps being inconsistent it will cost her a lot more subscribers than not going topless will

I love her content but she is her own worst enemy at times

I saw she is hiring a singing coach. I wonder if this is what she was talking about on stream the other day. Waiting to hear back from the coach and it was something personal to her that wasn't really ASMR related

"If she just shows titty, her income will skyrocket" - until her audience gets bored with that, then it'll be "if she just shows a little pussy, her income will skyrocket" - and it will, for a while until her audience gets bored with that; then it'll be "if she just puts sharpie in pooper and uses toys, her income will skyrocket"...And that'll be true for about 6 months at which point people will be demanding more, and more, and more until she's calling you "dad" in videos and making uploads here
This.

We can complain about many things about these girls, but it's true that trying to please the followers is trying to fill a bottomless pit.

This always happens, one request is followed by another and another.

Is there a plan in place for when she turns on DRM? I think it is not a retroactive thing so are we waiting to see her next post to see if it's on?
I also read it's not retroactive, and as far as DRM is concerned, I successfully downloaded a DRM protected vid just the other day, using this:

It's from the thread someone already mentioned here

Because I was feeling this way, I knew I couldn't step into nudity or topless content, as I would be using it as a way to "improve" my content somehow, and thats not what I want at all, I also knew it could backfire me in the future too. So I didn't.
Is topless content off the table? Nah, I still want to do it, but only when IAM ready. And I think you will also love it when I am ready because it'll be the best.
She's acting like she's the first women to go nude online, my god.. just get on with it. ''it could backfire me in the future''? Bro, you make coomer vids of yourself pretending to fck ur viewers and fans, kinda late to care about your reputation or things like ''what will my future kids or potential work place think about this?''

Does she really think her content is suffering recently?? Thotsbetax, you gotta send her your chart!
Besides a handful of vids and the fact she looks her absolute best (her ass is insane these days), 2024 hasn't been a strong year so far imo. It only looks good because 2023 was her absolute worst year. 2022 was her peak and was when she made her best vids. So yes, her content is suffering for sure recently, and the fact she rarely uses explicit language in her stuff anymore also doesn't help. I think it was only her last vid where she started saying stuff like ''cock'' and other lewd stuff again.

Back
Top Bottom