EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Is there someone else who does this same kind of roleplay asmr videos, but actually does nude? The only one I can think of is Orenda.

Part of the issue could be that these ladies like Mai or Puffin may not want to be topless in every video. But once you go topless the audience will complain about every subsequent video where you opt not to be.

Money certainly plays a role in what many of these ladies do. But it’s believable that there’re other factors involved as well, beyond money.

Part of the issue could be that these ladies like Mai or Puffin may not want to be topless in every video. But once you go topless the audience will complain about every subsequent video where you opt not to be.
Then don't make sexual content that's based on simulating sexual and intimate acts! And Puffin's issue isn't that she doesn't go topless all the time, it's because her content SUCKS and that she's inconsistent AF. Started out making bangers, now makes ''chit-chat'' videos of her ranting about her life or mental health and when she does make actual lewd ASMR vids, they are mid at best. I wouldn't mind if if Mai did vids with and without nudity, but don't make a vid where you do a sex scene and don't show anything. That's on the same level as making a action scene, but only show the person shooting the gun and not the people being shot. It's just lame, man.

It's a beautiful thing isn't it :KEKWlaugh: , can't even begin to imagine how fun it would be if everyone got on the super copium ship as crew for a long voyage... :peepoComfy:
We should get the frivvi crew in here and unite our powers. Between this thread and theirs, we could generate enough copium to power the planet for the next thousand generations.

I'll never understand why she takes what she does so seriously, she thinks she's making Marvel movies xD
I love sexting and shooting appealing nudes is not easy lmao 💀
There's a reason why Maimy is barely the only one that does actual ASMR sexy

I'm not saying "oh her job is so hard" lmao. What I am saying is that I'm glad she takes it seriously, because it shows as opposite to other girls that show their asshole once a month and call it a day

We should get the frivvi crew in here and unite our powers. Between this thread and theirs, we could generate enough copium to power the planet for the next thousand generations.

Absolutely fucking not , the ship wouldn't be able to withstand the sheer nuclear fallout from the autism on board and would break.

That ship was very expensive so we ain't taking any risk , the voyage will only include the SuperCopium crew which is the fellas here :KEKWlaugh:

Bro, what the actual fck are we doing even anymore man?! She can barely keep up with the stuff she does now, youtube, Twitch, her social and OF.. and now she's gonna do singing?! One thing at the time women, ur paying fans are waiting for you to drop content and ur out here doing rando sht no one asked for.:peepoLeave:

The frivi brothers must be insane.
They already have the grail achieved in the form of revenge leaks.
And they (probably) know she would never do that for patreon or create an onlyfans.

Bro, what the actual fck are we doing even anymore man?! She can barely keep up with the stuff she does now, youtube, Twitch, her social and OF.. and now she's gonna do singing?! One thing at the time women, ur paying fans are waiting for you to drop content and ur out here doing rando sht no one asked for.:peepoLeave:

But she'll be able to tell us she won't get naked through a song, and if she also learns to dance, she could make it a musical!

Back
Top Bottom