EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Absolutely fucking not , the ship wouldn't be able to withstand the sheer nuclear fallout from the autism on board and would break.

That ship was very expensive so we ain't taking any risk , the voyage will only include the SuperCopium crew which is the fellas here :KEKWlaugh:

maxresdefault04e2be0d1ca39e31.md.jpg

You know I really think she could teach a thing or two to maimy on how to extract maximum funds out of your predominantly male audience while gaslighting them, and the boys. The boys man. How they'd howl at the moon!

maxresdefault04e2be0d1ca39e31.md.jpg

You know I really think she could teach a thing or two to maimy on how to extract maximum funds out of your predominantly male audience while gaslighting them, and the boys. The boys man. How they'd howl at the moon!
Is she really that bad? Used to watch her waaaay back in the day because she was the first chicks to really do stuff like ear licking and lens licking.. but I never knew that she was such a controversial figure and that her thread was that wild.

Is she really that bad? Used to watch her waaaay back in the day because she was the first chicks to really do stuff like ear licking and lens licking.. but I never knew that she was such a controversial figure and that her thread was that wild.
Tell me young mistapepe...Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Pervysage The Unhinged?? I thought not. It's not a story the ASMR community would tell you. It's a Simpcity legend.

Bro, what the actual fck are we doing even anymore man?! She can barely keep up with the stuff she does now, youtube, Twitch, her social and OF.. and now she's gonna do singing?! One thing at the time women, ur paying fans are waiting for you to drop content and ur out here doing rando sht no one asked for.:peepoLeave:

Reminds me of a girl I know irl. Always saying they're busy with school/work etc. But then goes on to take violin classes 🤣

Tell me young mistapepe...Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Pervysage The Unhinged?? I thought not. It's not a story the ASMR community would tell you. It's a Simpcity legend.
I don't think I do, but would love to know. If it's too off-topic, feel free to hit me up in them DM's about it. :KEKW:

Reminds me of a girl I know irl. Always saying they're busy with school/work etc. But then goes on to take violin classes 🤣
LOL It sometimes feels like we're all her collectively married to Mai and are just tired with dealing with her shit.. but stay with her because the sex is great, she's hot, and because we can't get better. :PepeLaugh:

Bro, what the actual fck are we doing even anymore man?! She can barely keep up with the stuff she does now, youtube, Twitch, her social and OF.. and now she's gonna do singing?! One thing at the time women, ur paying fans are waiting for you to drop content and ur out here doing rando sht no one asked for.:peepoLeave:

It seems like she's going through a quarter-life crisis, doesn't know what she wants and does everything at the same time. Maybe the coach can convince her that she needs to be topless to give her lungs some space and improve her singing

but the second post has given me a big ol dose of hopium
Same, brother, same :peepoSad:

In all seriousness though: If what she's saying is true, then her reasons for not going topless yet are more good than bad, imo. If she would've gone topless just to "go next level" with her content it really wouldn't be the same, it wouldn't be "pure" (for lack of a better word) and she would've only done it to keep subs around or force herself to go where she wasn't ready to. If she ever becomes ready to go topless it's definitely better that she feels good about it, because I can guarantee you the content we'd be getting would be infinitely better than if she just forced herself to do it.
At least she brought it up again. Sure, maybe it's bait, but only time will tell. As usual not gonna get my hopes up, but I think I'll at least go into this with cautious optimism. At the very least she did FINALLY "align expectations" so that's a start. Now to see how things go from here and where we end up in the coming weeks/months (hopefully not years lmao). And if she lives up to the expectations I have I might eventually sub myself too like I've mentioned previously.

But until then, let's all take it easy on the copium reserves. We never know how long they might have to last before the next shipment :COPIUM:

Exactly! Remember last year she was "trying" to learn how to play the bass guitar and play us a tune when she was done? She mentioned it a few times but it looks like she just quietly gave up, even though her little gf plays bass in a band.:KEKWlaugh: She should have signed up for English classes, if she really wants to move to the US. She can do them online too. I think this girl has ADHD.

can't even begin to imagine how fun it would be if everyone got on the super copium ship as crew for a long voyage... :peepoComfy:
Oh, oh, I know, I'll start!

Here's something fun to speculate on for the rest of our lives:
Because I was feeling this way, I knew I couldn't step into nudity or topless content
You see that, guys? Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

"Nudity OR topless content"!

Surely this means eventually one day she might wanna go full nude! And she totally didn't mean to say "Nude, or rather should I say topless", right...? Right!? :COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:

Real talk though I have no idea why she differentiated the two in the beginning like that "nudity or topless" only to then later specify "Is topless content off the table?" and not mention nudity again. Probably means the "nudity" comment is just null and void and just "a figure of speech" or something but she actually means just topless. Alas, it was fun while it lasted in my brain...

Back
Top Bottom