Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

ShrekFan69

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
When did she sell herself as innocent?šŸ˜­
Real question, I think she only has a soothing voice, besides that, if you ever hear what she says in her videos, it's pretty clear she's horny af šŸ’€
In her last stream she said something about "exposing herself being addicting" HAHAHAH

I know the male fantasy is the madonna/whore archetype, but I think the real appeal of Maimy is her being as horny as she is. You can tell she likes her job, as opposed to other girls that seem to suffer when they masturbate/get naked

Pygmalion 2024

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 17, 2024
In her drunken OF stream after she takes off her panties and masturbates off camera while sitting, towards the end she gets up shows her naked ass and really goes at it until her cheek is red. I only recently saw this spanking scene.
She also spanks herself in a short 4 minute clip from July 2022 Bend Over and Ass closeup, where she whispers spank me please and since you don't she spanks herself, but only twice, and nothing compared to the OF stream.

myazaki.b9b

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I don't get the point of all that extra bullshit behind her, I know some say "Bro it's for an immersive experience" , Ok fine , How the fuck do you call it immersive and while on her knees in the last moments I'm like yeah she sure is going to use fake cum since she's been all oiled up, but fuck no. a black screen as always.

myazaki.b9b

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Thank you, simply said , she used to do 4 videos or even 5 per month, now for the past few months she's been doing 1 or 2 max per month, although she said she would try to do 3. her excuse is the setup she even made an Instagram story complaining about it.
Maimy listen here ok "No one watches your videos and believe that they are the traveler or master or whatever character it may be". just ease up on the setup.

Last edited:

GodzillasBoner

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2022
Someone uploaded just the ending part so I watched just in case it was a little extra spicy, and I'm not gonna lie...I was genuinely curious if she would at least use fake cum. I thought "well the least she could do is use one of those dildos with the cum shooter on it and give these people a little extra more"...but no. She can't even do that

Pygmalion 2024

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 17, 2024
This clip is biographical , historical and archaeological gold. At the beginning you can hear Maimy talking in the background about how Asmr has potential if used correctly, and then when she comes into view she is riled at something, and she and her friend/partner are watching a video (asmr?} where the artist says that gender isn't important that she loves all, and the other person responds that she wants to stay a girl for now, and the artist starts heavy breathing saying that its not moaning but breathing. Someone mentioned that it was a clip from Hakuuna. I found an asmr channel with almost no subs nor views called Hakuuna Matata asmr, and lo and behold all of Maimy's standard tropes from her first asmr videos are there. A few Maimy just cribbed word for word eg. I hope you are doing well and I just want to make sure you can relax and feel better.
Sorry for the long spiel, but do you have, or know where I can get, more old clips like this, or from Maimy's first twitch streams; for research purposes of course.