Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

thotsbetax

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
What a Coincidence, we were just talking about this stream, the only time (i think) she spanked herself.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
(Also, incredibly, i forgot to put this on my backup before)

(Also2, if anyone has the lost first part of this stream, it would be awesome)

myazaki.b9b

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Give me my credits boys, she's talking dirty again after looooong time, some might say coincidence, I think not. She definitely reads my comment that was before this video.
So prepare me your requests " nipples or what ever your heart desire " For I am the Messenger whom shall deliver to her, for you to receive.

I'm joking , but the video was fantastic, there was the first half for YouTube if you like that, and the second half for OF, and Lady please for fuck sake zoom the camera out a little.

myazaki.b9b

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
People said she was sucking a dildo in her bookworm video, If so why hasn't she used it in this video? because she was literally jerking off the air with no sound, which looks so stupid, why can't she do it like in " Tifa roleplay video " ???? that was fucking years ago.

p_sailor

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
Maybe I’m just over the “same shit every video” shtick but that was 55 minutes of unadulterated mid. Through and through. It’s not even about being a tease anymore, her “teasing” isn’t sexy, or escalating anymore in any interesting way. It’s been the same thing for years. I’m over it.

myazaki.b9b

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I get your point, But a lot of her Subs , love whatever she delivers, just look at how she just stopped for months and people still donate and resub.
And looking at how many people watch her twitch streams Now , and her whales donating , she might quit OF and just stream on twitch.
I hope I'm off the mark.

aouff

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
One thing that I remember also being quite a shocker to hear during the infamous stream was her thoughts on relationships. I guess this further just reinforces the ”She’s kind of a slut” part though, but I seem to recall her having a pretty hard stance against monogamous relationships? She said something about how ”humans should be with whoever/however many people they want” or something to that effect

Now, while that isn’t something I would want in a relationship personally, I sure as hell don’t mind that that means she gets to make videos like this for us despite being in a relationship

Chip Mulaney

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 2, 2023
I'm torn. On the one hand, you're right that she's not the "sweet, innocent girl" (as you say) that morons, who've never interacted with a female besides their mom, might think. But on the other hand, your rationale for why, is obviously horseshit. You definitely didn't go to school with her. There's zero chance that with the level of English grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation you've shown, that you are a twenty-something with English as a second language (back-handed complement, I know). Google translate just isn't that good yet, either. Not to mention the fact that she was dog-ugly until her early twenties, when she got her teeth fixed, ditched the grandma glasses, and changed her makeup and style from " forty-year-old latina" to "cutesy red-headed e-thot". Add to that the additional fact that she dropped-out of high school like two years early, and you're shown to lack any and all credibility.

If you had instead made comment of the fact she's been married to an ugly, late-thirties, Borat-looking motherfucker who plays LOL all day (who's never had a job), since before she started doing NSFW ASMR, then I would have been inclined to believe you, since that is a true statement that proves your claim that she's a 304.