Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

myazaki.b9b

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Great news, I was expecting her to release the YouTube version early, which got me wondering, if she said that the first part was for YouTube, which she already finished before the OF version for sure, why hasn't she released it yet, maybe she's trying to save face with her OF subs???
Just kidding I'm sure most would be replaying with "no pressure princess, take your time"

Hurry Cane

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
I fucking hate comments like that.
Makes me
team america vomit GIF
endlessly

xutox19

Superfan
Jun 29, 2022
pressuring her wont work, but giving her leniency definitely wont work.
tell her to take her time and she likely will, tell her you arnt upset about tardiness and she will do it more.

all this "im happy to wait as long as you need!" like no shut the fuck up, you dont wanna wait, stop acting like its all fine and dandy

i say best option is say youll be looking for it when she says she will do something, and if it doesnt come express how sad you are that you waited up all night and had to go to bed empty handed. basically guilt trip her when she does this rug pull shit, and only give praise when she keeps to her schedule or gives more than normal

xutox19

Superfan
Jun 29, 2022
i never said you actually have to wait up all night, all you gotta do is say you did to try and guilt trip her

this is a girl who wants attention and praise, and she runs from criticism and negativity. so the best results come from using these things to your advantage. Give attention by telling her your excited when she says shes going to do something, and praise her when she does good. but if she screws up you cant be negative or rude about it, but you also cant tell her "its okay" because that reinforces the behavior. so what you do is show that you are hurt/dejected by this outcome, this way she doesnt run off becaause of negativity, but also is not rewarded in any sense.