EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

She is currently 27. According to what he says on Twitch his current age is 36.

According to Wikipedia "In Brazil, the age of consent is 14 years old, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. However, there is some judicial precedent that allows a close-in-age exception for people aged 12–13 to have sex with partners up to five years older."

According to Wikipedia "In Brazil, the age of consent is 14 years old, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. However, there is some judicial precedent that allows a close-in-age exception for people aged 12–13 to have sex with partners up to five years older."
Yo Hackerm4n long time no see, thank you for all of your 4K upscales of her videos, I remember sometime ago people were wondering if you did all of her videos from 2021 and 2022, why don't you post your videos on the main thread with Caesar, since she's taking forever to post anything, we would love anything new from you, ofcourse when you have time to do so.

Quite progressive that Brazil :pauseChamp:

If I remember right, it said 36 on his profile last year too

PS: I thought you wouldn't come back here, welcome back to the asylum:peepoHey:

Oh Maimy you little devil. This is clasic you, throw a little chum in the water and watch us speculate over it for a few days. You thought pregnancy was as wild as it would get but now questions of grooming are approaching. Better release a video to change the subject...:COPIUM:
Not the first time the age discrepancy has been brought up. At this point I don't think there are too many theories left :peepoGiggles:

Oh Maimy you little devil. This is clasic you, throw a little chum in the water and watch us speculate over it for a few days. You thought pregnancy was as wild as it would get but now questions of grooming are approaching. Better release a video to change the subject...:COPIUM:
I wouldn't even be surprised if that little chum in the water is the last we've heard of it. :KEKW:

people aged 12–13 to have sex with partners up to five years older.
the age of consent is in fact 14 years old, both for dating or having sexual relations, however below 12 - 13, having sexual relations with someone 18+ is a crime.

Quite progressive that Brazil
l fucking hate this country sometimes :PepeWhy:

This thread is a disaster of unbelievable proportions...😔
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom